RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Collabo "LIFE" (RUth & Pax) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=83976)

~RuThLEss~ 10-07-03 03:14 AM

Collabo "LIFE" (RUth & Pax)

Yea...........somethin we did quick on aim....................Check it

Red: Ruth
Blue: PAx

Life is a test,either pass or fail like the rest Stick with me as i progress to regress
the highs and lows i have not witnessed// only middle roads have traversed on my way to sickness//
the thoughts in my head lead to nothing but stress if life is like chess, my queen's next to be checked
like conservative seperatists my life aint a jest// i aint societys best nor pest but always open chest for my hearts a mess//
i'm cought in pursue of success, my body&mind callin my arrest i'm vexed, rather hopin it's a fuckin test, double shots to the chest
im in heaven now only stayin as a guest// for limboes my destination for i only finished mediocre in the quest//
I confess, to begin Satan livin, sin ridden.. smile at me cause my thoughts been hidden
naughty inspiration spouts unbidden// as the average man i cant reach 777// Given a chance but it's a double-edged sword stick to the lord hopin everything falls in accord,Emotions stored!!
only in the middle no room to be adored// no decisions for me, all choices left to the board// now i'm bored, hit the snooze button till it broke like my pockets abort hope, now i'm beggin'em to stop it leave this world behind and do like a sleepin baby: rock-et// fuck-it, almost to the bottom where my luck-hit// Second chances, vanish like glimpses into future enhancements while my mind holds the key to my advancements
ordinary events are enchantments, like heat vents// no money for bills or rent, think about goin lower and pitch a tent//
Fuck the bills cuz i shook the next man, only the best can.. shake the right and pimpslap you with the left hand..
but i forget the man that i am, ordinary unwanted by even Uncle Sam// Aspirations broken like rocks to sand, no longer nurtered like cracked land// Uncle deaf Sam, couldn't hear my cries so let the death span.. Across the nation, patiently waitin for the chance to defeat the man..
with dignity taken, middle class peoples lives keep snakin// tryna get by only ppl not fakin, only society not breakin//
Life has being taken moment you lay awaken, hopin sins will be forsaken.. Life is a struggle let the chips fall and bless the lyrics that we makin...

The End.........Critism

Otherwordz 10-07-03 03:44 AM

this shit is dope like a scope...I only read half of it though...for 2 reasonz...the 1st reason is that I don't feel like readin' now...and the second reason...so that I can post some feedback for the 2nd half tomorrow and disguise my freepost...damn...y'all so called "vet" freeposterz ain'y got shit on me...I'm a professional freeposter...

WORD~PERFECT 10-07-03 04:22 AM

lol this was a phenom read and definetly a great way to comeback
to the site the open mic forumn missed you...how peace form both cats twin

Mental God 10-07-03 04:25 AM

damn you... me and dez have a collab wit hthe same idea and fuckin layout as this... fuck you RUTH!!! BASTID!

MethodZ 10-07-03 05:47 AM

i feel like rhymin this LOL

it was ill with lots of skill..
it was somthing that i feel..
i liked the way u set it out..
and i liked wat the verse was about..
keep droppin the dope shit..
cuz u own it..ruth and pax i liked...
it had nice flow in it..keep droppin ill on the mics..

:) dope peeps

murda_mistress 10-07-03 10:51 AM

NICE PIECE LOVED IT GUYS! keep it up!

Pax 10-07-03 06:55 PM

dang ruth, good job puttin that together... it came out better than it looked on aim lol good ish dawg.. thanks for the critiques yall, this is my first open mic...

~RuThLEss~ 10-08-03 10:41 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Ill-Mental
damn you... me and dez have a collab wit hthe same idea and fuckin layout as this... fuck you RUTH!!! BASTID!

^^^LOOOL thanks FAG..........Yea i had to be creative feel me

thanks fo the love every1

~RuThLEss~ 10-09-03 10:22 AM

UPPUN~~!

BlUnT-MC 10-09-03 01:50 PM

woooord... welcome back dawg... this shit was dope, i liked the chess/ queen checked... line, that was sick... the flow on this was damn good, i uno,, all i gotta say is you still got it boi... stay up.. 1

pot1ent 10-10-03 12:26 PM

[B]Like Waoh..Im like oyur biggest fan ruthless.. :)

Fo real..This was a dope piece and both contributed towards it equally..Both came with alot of skill showing in the meanign and play on topic very nicely..Flow was very tight from both..I did feel Ruthless's a bit more but its all good!!

Pz

~RuThLEss~ 10-11-03 04:25 AM

Thanks............

UppUN!!