RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Tobias Arnold facing Caedmon (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=84422)

Tobias Arnold 10-09-03 11:53 AM

Tobias Arnold facing Caedmon

I called for a 10 liner with a 30 minute time limit. Let's not be Nazi about it, but let's be real close to it at least. Good luck and may the best verse win.

cold souljah 10-09-03 12:03 PM

any of yall peepin the battle please drop an honest vote on this. its a quick 5 liner shouldnt take you long thanx
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=81821

Caedmon 10-09-03 12:27 PM

you ready????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????

Tobias Arnold 10-09-03 12:27 PM

Are you gonna check in, Caedmon? Let's get this going, ok. Let me know whats up one way or the other. I've almost got my verse ready but don't wanna drop till you check in. Thanks.

Caedmon 10-09-03 12:33 PM

checkin in......drop.......ures........................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .............................................v

Tobias Arnold 10-09-03 12:37 PM

I'm going overseas to leave this kid layin in debris.
Gonna be easy, he can't even spell his own country.
Thinks he's an artist cuz he claims to be a tattooed poet.
But he comes off gayer than Prince and don't even know it.
Call this dog Egypt cuz he drops pyramids in every room.
But those lyrics are shit, someone spray some perfume!
No one likes you...the surgeon general offered you a smoke.
Cuz even he knows the truth, this English bloke's a joke.
Ya could write ya verse on Beckham's balls and still wouldn't reach ya goals.
Cuz ya whackness is weight so the kick stalls, it's why ya lost this poll.

Caedmon 10-09-03 12:40 PM

sorry for being a while i took a poo.....

keyed

You got ‘nothing to show for’,like ‘baldness beneath a wig’,
His verses ‘rhyme just as well’, as the line within his ‘sig’.
Only ‘spend time’ with ‘ya watch’, dam you’re a lonely fuck,
But after, every ‘jock’ will want u-the way I ‘high’ly ‘school’ you slut.
This kids ‘outta luck’, coz the fag realised shes a ‘lady’,(ladyluck)
Dumass thought he was ‘born gifted’, receiving ‘rattles as a baby’.
Maybe, you have some talent, but against me ur stuck,
Lifes a bitch 2 u and so is ‘ur mum’, but ‘to me they both suck’.
‘Man of the hour’ u aint, under a ‘minute’ I made u diminish,
Its like ‘wet weather in finland’, the way I make this kids ‘reign finish’.

Tobias Arnold 10-09-03 12:45 PM

I appreciate the battle, my friend. Thanks for the competition. Nice verse you laid out. Kudos. Now let's get some votes rolling in. Much appreciated. Thanks!

Tobias Arnold 10-16-03 09:30 AM

I'm upping this in amazement. Not a single vote in days. Wow! Maybe we can get some thrown this way today. Sure hope so. This has been sleeping forever! Vote up, please!

C_Drama 10-16-03 09:35 AM

i have to give this one to caedmon for the effort of creativity in his disses, he was tryin alot more and hit harder

both need serious elevation tho

vote = caed

.:K:. 10-16-03 09:47 AM

ite caed got dis 4 beta punches flow n creativity.plz hit dis up http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=85548 ..................thx.........gd battle...........................pz

Caedmon 10-25-03 03:29 PM

upin thanks for votes............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. vv