RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Venom Personified (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=85729)

Kobra 10-15-03 03:56 PM

Venom Personified

Ayo This is Kobra n all you mother fuckers better believe I'm here to stay reppin' WarLords 2003 'till Judgement decends upon all yo' asses. It goes like this

The name's Kobra aka rap's number 1 soilder you can't topple me or my crew i thought i already told ya/
I'm killin you here with more witnesses than Jehovah Im lookin like a Bently you barely compare to a rover//
Feel the poison bitch here feel my wrath fuck the industry especially Shady/Aftermath/
After Em has gone i bet you cant tell me whats after that 50 Cent, what can you buy with that//
Florida look out I'm injectin Poison Venom One can't stop Im raisin hell within the main body of hip-hop/
I posess skill that even Def Jam couldn't stop fuck you haters i'l make it straight to the top//
When when i make it I'll stick ma middle finger up tell Knightshade n The Productions i dont give a fuck/
Face it bitch if you cant bite your fuckin ruined you suck you might aswell admit it your chicken go ahead cluck//
I rep the WarLord jersey until the day that i die Im tellin the truth the general public I'd never lie/
If you try to fuck up the WL you'll get a reply cuz i'l show you that venom is somethin' i truly personify//

Feedback appriciated

BaM 10-15-03 04:07 PM

sound!!!

Poppa Kap 10-15-03 04:31 PM

I'm killin you here with more witnesses than Jehovah

^lol liked that.....

yo this was good a bit short...but i feel to show ur skills more would be to do more of a topical or themed verse.....nice stuff Kobraaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Kobra 10-15-03 04:47 PM

thanks for the feedback uppin..

Miami305 10-15-03 07:37 PM

Shit repping WL to the fullest. Who are you 2pac? catching beef for anything. Thats all I like rhymes Uncut and Hardcore, not sugar-coating shit, You got skills, Imma bring up a topic so we can do a collab playboy. Jehova shit had me crack-a-lacking...

uno

Kobra 10-16-03 02:19 PM

uppin thanks for the feedback

trueinterlude 10-16-03 02:59 PM

Face it bitch if you cant bite your fuckin ruined you suck you might aswell admit it your chicken go ahead cluck//

like it made me laugh...... big ups.. keep spittin.......

Kobra 10-18-03 05:45 AM

uppin

Dev 10-18-03 02:34 PM

yeah thought this was good, very battle like, and forward
thought the structure was ok but it seemed a bit stretched in places....but nice drop!

WoRd:Progress 10-19-03 03:39 PM

^^^^^^ignore the comments above...the rhymes were basic and this generally wasnt good.....im putting it nice by saying when i read this verse..i think of heather.i.deepthroat

redragon 10-19-03 08:10 PM

it'd make a better audio

e.coli 10-19-03 09:47 PM

this was a nice short piece i was feelin it. and its about time someone actually reps a crew instead of being in like 10 diffrent crews. big ups playa.

holla

Kobra 10-20-03 03:33 PM

thanx for the feedback appriciate me

Kobra 11-06-03 08:22 PM

uppin