RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Quickstrike vs. corrupted mc (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=85836)

quickstrike 10-15-03 10:35 PM

Quickstrike vs. corrupted mc

8-10 lines

ill spit 1st ight so check in say your here and ill spit sick shit and make you look like a rookie .................................................. ...............................

corrupted_mc 10-15-03 10:42 PM

boy u think u a pimp but really ur as big as a blimp i'll make u walk with a limp bitch u can't mess with this i'll stomp u in the ground to u around and let the rats eat you take a seat while u watch ur gurl beat my meat......

quickstrike 10-15-03 10:50 PM

ok i guess ill do a 4-5 line rap to beat that lame shit here i go bitch watch me flow.............................................. .................................................. .............

quickstrike 10-15-03 10:53 PM

yo yo*
i can tell this guys new, look, that fucking verse "blew"
that shit was so fucking lame, r u involved in the "stock exchange"
i dont even have to try in this battle, i smack you back with my lyrical pattles, go back to wamac, and learn how to "Rap"

quickstrike 10-15-03 10:56 PM

hey im uppin for some votes here.......holla back peeps ill hit chu wen i see ya have voted ill give my opinion on your battles thanks fellow emcees

corrupted_mc 10-15-03 11:00 PM

hey, hey
you don't know who ur messin with
i'm fuckin death i'll cut u so fast when ur blood spills
it will still be blue do u know what ur tryin to step 2
i'll slap ur bitch ass back to c~town come on man u rap like a fuckin clown u can't spit the only thing u can spit is dick

quickstrike 10-15-03 11:05 PM

yo yo*

the only dick im spittin is your moms, she blew up like a bomb,
i aitn scared of you wamamcer, y be afraid, you walk with a stagger, must be all that dick you been taking up the "poopbagger" you should know going against my flow is useless, r you really that "brainless"

Deadly Game 10-15-03 11:08 PM

u both suk
an u seem like da smae peeps
fukin herbs hey hey yo yo fag fag,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

quickstrike 10-15-03 11:10 PM

uppin for votes............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................................

quickstrike 10-15-03 11:11 PM

deadly me n you when i get a open battle ill IM you your on my hit list.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................................

quickstrike 10-16-03 08:15 AM

anybody gunna vote on this.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......

corrupted_mc 10-16-03 01:35 PM

uppin for votes .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................................

quickstrike 10-16-03 01:39 PM

yea peeps lets get some votes up in here.............................................. .................................................. ..........................................

quickstrike 10-16-03 02:03 PM

??????????????????????????? votes please............................................ .................................................. ............................................

KingOfKings 10-16-03 02:06 PM

dude...................
1: battles ass
2: it seems u both are the same ppl under different alias.................