RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   *MoF* vs Tha Vision (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=85932)

Tha Vision 10-16-03 12:51 PM

*MoF* vs Tha Vision

5-10 bars (10-20 lines)
No crew, d/r votes...
No feeding...U kno tha rest...
Check in and than we drop, shouldnt matter who goes first cuz there's no feeding...

*MoF* 10-16-03 03:53 PM

aight dawg.....checkin in...

i gues i will spit tomorrow due the day!
if thats okay for u....?

peace out!

*MoF* 10-17-03 09:11 AM

aight dawg....here is my shit....

tha vision is ur name but its the wrong place at the wrong time cuz i am on a mission//
wrong decision to battle me cuz i make faggots ridiculous but i aint expect a recision//
with the provision that ure as wack as u seem i make u look like the pope in television//
man u spit such a crap that rap will stay nothin else for u than a fuckin vision//

u get a lyricall injection of my verses and ima make them turn in the direction of curses//
after that u will need a lot of nurses but i have to rap gently or u have to get used to hearses//
u think im a fiction..u would feel better..that u loose was a prediction..ya ass gets in a shredder//
dont let u feel better, i hunt u everyday im like god, u also got fear of pray, i dont let u walk head-up//

u try ure very best but ur verses aint heat, ure not strong enough and get locked down i a six feet deep//
ur last battles were all won by feed ...like: "u love boys dawg?-vote for me and we gonna meet"//
it was a failure to battle the MoF production......cuz i everytime aim a total destruction//
ima burst ur construction...ure out of function....dont battle me again shoulda be ure deduction//

are dead before u can start to swing.....ima let u leave this battle shocked like the dudes in "the ring"//
im workin on a lyricall sling, that sling makes u choking and ur ship is sinking cuz ya rhyms aint linking//
okay thats the end of my spit...i dont want no hate with u tha vision....cuz that would be shit//
ima leave u hit....perhaps u could have pretend this shame for u just with 2 words: "I quit!"//

*MoF* 10-17-03 09:19 AM

ohh what the fuck......

that looks shitty....i should have changed the size.....
and in line 13 is an "u" as the first word or letter missing...

peace!

Tha Vision 10-17-03 03:40 PM

Shit, i forgot about this, imma write now............................................... ................................................

Tha Vision 10-17-03 04:44 PM

With shots on tha mark when I spark hitting tha left part of ya heart//
Fuck ya "bite" up when it "hits ya jaw" so "death starts when I bark"// *
What u think u hard cuz of that gun in ya avatar?//
"U can't see me", "Tha Vision leave u blind" and "mad at dark"//
Don't start, this fake bitch tryna act big cuz he uses "tenacious" words// **
"Making words," hoping people think they mistakened slurs// ***
MOF swear he creating verbs, now his words getting thinner//
And I'm still tryna figure out when glasses gave people splinters// ****
Since when did battles win cuz of "inners," u cant even "define ya rhymes"// *** and *****
U worked "full time" on ya verse and u still gonna leave with a "9 to 5"// ******

Explanations cuz there's a lot of personals in this shit and a few complex punches....
*I'm fucking his jaw up so he can't bite lines so now his rap career is over...
** He uses a lot of big words in his battles....
Quote:
now "my friend" u look "recitent" cuz ur raps are nothin like an "inefficient assistant"//
A line he used in one of his old battles and I never heard of or seen tha word "recitent" and I even looked in a couple of dictionaries and aint even find it...... http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=85095
Quote:
i break ur “glasses” and rub the splinters in ur “eyes” u lil “hyprocrite”//
Another line he's used and tha line aint even make sense.... http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=85095
***** He uses a lot of multies and rhyme schemes in his battles but his flow is off a lot and he has no real nice punches....
******His record at tha moment is 9-4 and Imma make it 9-5 and working a 9 to 5 job is full time....

Tha Vision 10-17-03 11:57 PM

uuuuuuuuupppppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn nnn............................................... .

Casual 10-18-03 05:00 AM

This went to Vision hands down... til he stupidly started breakin erry line down an explainin the shit! Man wtf r u doin?! U went an ruined a perfectly gd verse that woulda won it for u but then u start explainin an swayin sayin the other cats always doin shit... really... WTF R U DOIN?! Now ima vote for the other cat coz wot u did was wrong in my eyes... real disappointin kid... u got madd skills an props for that... ur dope... but jus be u an fuk the ignorant fools on this site... if they cant vote dont let em... but dont start explainin!

*MoF* 10-18-03 08:54 AM

yo tha vision......

what the fuck are u talkin about man?
u make urself ridiculous with ur shit!

now im battlin u and not crazy patient......?? i cant follow u....
are u so afraid of losin this battle?? cant u win with the punches in ur verse.....??

man thats really stupid and embarrassing! haha

Tha Vision 10-18-03 08:39 PM

its explain tha personals u dumb fuck.....go on any other rap board and u will see tha same shit....u wacker than me so keep ya mouth shut....

*MoF* 10-19-03 04:26 AM

nobody can be wacker than u........

but okay....believe what u wanna and get happy with that.....

but u gonna lose!

cutastraphe 10-19-03 09:44 AM

uhh aight---mof ya had an ok flow, sum multi's, but real soft disses/punches---the vision ya had an aight flow, aight structure, couple ok punches---but the breakdown is not needed--still ya verse was harder then his and i can't see mof havin 9 wins but that's wut it says---vote=the vision

*MoF* 10-19-03 12:10 PM

aight whatever.........

.................................please keep on votin................................

peace!

e.coli 10-19-03 12:22 PM

this was a pretty nice battle

punches=tha vision
personals=tha vision
creativity=tha vision
structure=mof
flow=tie

my vote=tha vision

hit this wit a honest vote

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=85999

Tha Vision 10-19-03 05:26 PM

^ur battle is already finished so i cant vote......uuuuppppppppiiiiinnnnn.................. ........................................