RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   KILL BILL---groundbreaking (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=86864)

deacon 10-21-03 01:45 AM

KILL BILL---groundbreaking

Alright not sure if anyone has mentioned this movie recently....i would just like to give it some major propage....The fighting the dialogue and the cinematography were by far groundbreaking...i seriously think this is my favorite movie....if not one of them forsure....Reminded me of the classic Jap anime movie "Ninja Scroll"...Honestly i think it beat pulp fiction overall....i mean Samuel L in PF was definitly one of the best characters in movie history but as a whole kill bill reigned the champ...loved the movie...now im talking in circles...what did you guys think?

Mr.Christensen 10-21-03 01:47 AM

I want to see it, Tarantino is one of my fav directors after Kevin Smith
PF and R.Dogs are 2 of my all time favorites

RebelSoul 10-21-03 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Realist
PF and R.Dogs are 2 of my all time favorites

i heard its real good too....i wanna see it

Kost 10-21-03 03:34 AM

yeh and they credited rza with original music -

his shit was on point

the movie was real on point

no doubt

catch this movie

/:Ayura:\ 10-21-03 08:11 AM

this film was just dope. amazing story telling and everything, i liked that anime bit as well, dat was my favourite. if you guys aint seen this film, get out your ass and watch it

Evolve 10-21-03 08:53 AM

It Seriously Was A Dope Movie... A Lot Of Blood... I Mean ALOT Of
Blood... Never The Less, Quinten Really Did A Great Job In
Putting This Thing Together... & Uma Is Really Good In It....

If I Had 5 Thumbs... They Would All Be Up

fo'trill 10-21-03 09:11 AM

i liked the movie i thought it was dope. after words me and boys re enacted the fight scens outside of wal mart. i was expecting more from the rza music wise, but i remmebered kill bill was supposed to be like an old kung fu flick so...

The Necromancer 10-21-03 09:33 AM

1 Attachment(s)
It made for difficult, but not impossible, parodization.

deacon 10-21-03 12:58 PM

yeah rza did an AMAZING job on the music........everything about the movie rocked me...ahhh now i can die a happy man.....wait no i cant...NEED TO SEE THE SECOND ONE......HAHA....werd guys

-1-

Da_Legend 10-21-03 01:46 PM

never watched it, want to

Tarantino is one of my favorite directors, him and John Woo do good shit

the preview looks funny when the girl came in when the two girls were fighting and shit and they hid they knives behind their backs lolol

ima watch that tho, prolly i may see Scary Movie 3 first, now thats some funny ish lolol

Born To Kill 10-21-03 02:34 PM

Nothing will top Kill Bill as far as quality for a long time...

Amazing everything.

Flow was there, great music, great fight scenes, a story that just unfolds so well and with such precision. Nothing happens at the wrong time.

Complexity was off the charts, despite the blood, there's a deeper story unfolding than what we've seen so far.

Punches were amazing and hard hitting with decapitations, amputations, guttings, caps ta domes, and almost everything else you can think of. Tons of blood, but somehow it was so over the top and so good at the same time, that i almost can't all it gory but, yes, I'm gonna say it...artistic.

Wordplay was definately all over this movie. The banter between Vivica and Uma has ya on the edge of your seat. The cool arguing between Sonny Chiba and his lazy assistant is funny as hell. And Daryl Hannah's cell conversation with Bill in Uma's hospital room is just hysterically classic.

See this movie and get KO'd...

Cuz like a bad ass opener or finisher...

Ya gonna be saying, "Daaaammmnnn!!!"

Peace

Da_Legend 10-21-03 02:53 PM

wordplay, punches, flow?

wtf u talking about? its not a fucking song dawg, lololol

its a movie

opener/finisher.....

ooooooooooookay

lol

wierd

deacon 10-21-03 04:31 PM

yeah but your going to go and see scary movie 3 before Kill Bill DAWG.....moron moron I HATE YOU....

-1-

LiB 10-21-03 06:01 PM

i thought of two words when i saw it........

Holllleeeeeee shheeeeetttt

followed by...

WoW

and..

Dope.

varentao 10-21-03 07:00 PM

Nah, not really ground breaking. As most of it was derived from old martial arts movies. And stuff he's done in the past.

A very good movie. But not ground breaking. Stylistic violence abd dialogue (thought the dialogue doesn't stand out as much as in Pulp Fiction or Reservoir Dogs) with some very good fight scenes.

I don't watch all that much movies. And aint into them that much. But that is everything but a FACTOID (close though).

It's all about opionions i guess. Except for the 'ground breaking' part. Because it aint.