RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Matrix Reloaded (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=87200)

MP~PHASIZ 10-22-03 08:04 PM

Matrix Reloaded

What ya think 'bout this movie?

-ElocuShun- 10-22-03 08:09 PM

ill but this is a very played thread.........been done so many times..................it'll jus get closed............................................ .pz

AbOmInAtIoN 10-22-03 08:13 PM

fuck i never got to see this movie yet....everyone said it was pretty sick but the ending sucks when it say to be continued

EJK 10-22-03 08:14 PM

fuck that ill talk about it. alot of people didn't like it but personally i loved it I saw it as a quintessential middle movie obviously its not gonna out do the first, its a middle movie they leave you like that. Find one dude who liked the Empire Strikes back the most- dawg you wont. anyways I love the idea of the Matrix because its so orginal the freeway scene was amazing and the architect scene was great becuase not only did it piss u off but it made u curious...great movie....by the way Brixton insane clown posse and twiztid are for faggots...i use to be a huge juggalo back in like 6th grade...get over that shit

AJ 10-22-03 08:48 PM

I thought that it was okay, nothing relaly special, but nothing can beat the original Matrix baby.

Kenoras 10-23-03 04:58 AM

Matrix reloaded was gud better than tha first, but its a movie where u definetly have to watch it twice, well i did. cant wait till Matrix Evelutiuon cums out ( i think thats tha name). so much technology, gud screen play, graphics and annimation is awsome. Greatest technology movie NOW.

Toner 10-23-03 06:24 AM

Matrix Reloded was THE greatest Sequel to the second greatest Movie of all time (second only to Pulp Fiction of course). If you don't like this film then you don't get it cos it's a piece of art. Some of thse negative CAts need to show respect the the movie cos you will get so much out of it....Infact it's the best smokin film eva as a bonus.

I'm out. Peace

fo'trill 10-23-03 07:45 AM

i liked it, i liked the end becsue cliff hangers leave you wanting more, i just didn't like the way it got up to it they should of made 4 movies for that.

Accelerate 10-23-03 08:53 AM

Well I Saw Some of Reloaded and I Saw Some of Revolutions...i downloaded them..
Reloaded is the worst out of the three, Revolutions comes stronger on the action part, but even with special effects or anything, this can't be called the greatest series ever. Lots of Plot holes are involved, though the first One will always be superior, the series doesn't go downhill. Pretty dope Movie, One of the best of the action genre, and it is groundbreaking, but all these little subliminal things make the movie harder to figure out. If you don't like the movie, its probably because you don't undertand it. From what I saw The Matrix is Still the better of the three.

/:Ayura:\ 10-24-03 10:19 AM

the whole concept amazes me, besides i prefer the ani-matrix, much better. manga and anime is way better then real life.