RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Mobb Deep On Shady Records ? ? (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=87600)

.existance. 10-24-03 05:10 PM

Mobb Deep On Shady Records ? ?

I Heard Frum A Few Of My Boys That Shady Records Wants Mobb Deep On The Label . . . Any Truth To This ? ?

LM 10-24-03 05:13 PM

Not got a clue but I cant see it happenin

/:Ayura:\ 10-24-03 05:16 PM

haha, mobb deep and eminem rapping together? im not into commercial hip hop but thats pretty cool.

Neurosis 10-24-03 05:41 PM

Mobb gave Shady permission for the track use on 8mile, so I could see it happening. Shady records would be an untouchable commercial Label if it did...

EyE QuE 10-24-03 06:05 PM

NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you kiddin me. Eminem wouldn't sign mobb deep. Whats tha need, he has G-Unit. Tha only thing that would make him bigger then he is already is prolly d-block and dats it.
~1~

Mr.Christensen 10-24-03 06:08 PM

i say MD would be good
can u imagine them over a HARD dre beat...
and g unit is all show, Deep actually has lyrical skill
and since Em is leaving the game he might as well sign everyone who wants in on shady/after

at least em's choosing better than damon dash
"Posh spice, they call me the chief mic recker...."

MuhThugga 10-24-03 06:54 PM

Which one has Sickle cell anemia?

Mental God 10-24-03 07:51 PM

I could really care less

self 10-24-03 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by EyE QuE
NOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you kiddin me. Eminem wouldn't sign mobb deep. Whats tha need, he has G-Unit. Tha only thing that would make him bigger then he is already is prolly d-block and dats it.
~1~

LMAO!

Dude, get a clue. Money is money. Power is power.
What does a person want that has power? More power!
What does a person want that has a lot of money? More money!

self 10-24-03 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by The Realist
can u imagine them over a HARD dre beat...
and g unit is all show, Deep actually has lyrical skill

Firstly;

The beat situation would never happen. What is Mobb Deep known for? Their beats, I.E. Shook Ones.
Lyrical skill.... :rolleyes:

Chrit 10-24-03 08:17 PM

^^^

Thats word...

Good to have Self back to clariify things like that

Mr. Durden 10-24-03 11:41 PM

Word. That'd be ill.

*Y_nOt* 10-24-03 11:58 PM

Fuk outta here!!!! Theirs no way that Mobb Deep would ever sign to em's record label. D block too, they both already have they own record labels and are doing fine without shady.....i dont see any truth and and possiblity that this would happen, 1

-ElocuShun- 10-25-03 12:00 AM

wud be an ill addition coz mobb deep wud finally have an upbeat trak to rap to ........................eminem must create another award for them.........they havent produced anyhthin since half way crooks two

wogzta 10-25-03 12:15 AM

i guess it would be alrite if they did, they have talent and production by dre and eminem would do them some good on the beats front....................... but i doubt it'll happen