RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Im leavin RB foreaver... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=89203)

Autistic 11-02-03 11:34 AM

Im leavin RB foreaver...

Since last year RB has just went downhill...Its full oh herbs and hate...and it sickens how people are in thier twentys and still on an online battleing board...I dont wanna end up like that...I wanna get sumwhere in life instead of sittin on my ass like all you bitch ass pussies...fuck everybody...fuck all the mods...and fuck Chrit especcially...you just need ta hop off my dick...And everyone that was my boy and been true ta me since I first came to RB(you know who you are) I hope you'll finally realize that this site is getting you knowwhere...This will be my last post...Im peacin out...

-1-

-Odi

C-Section 11-02-03 11:36 AM

your oduim
you drink sodium
hardy har hmmm
my tounge is red
so your a crip
now your dead!

ScottyC 11-02-03 11:47 AM

good bye cya neva knew ya but u wont be missed only dissed lol

C-Section 11-02-03 11:49 AM

i say bann him so he cant comeback after he changes his mind

ScottyC 11-02-03 11:59 AM

yea u cant diss rb like that, fair enough hes leavin, but its probly this site thats got him thinking he wants to make it in the rap scene

Aisle Phive 11-02-03 12:11 PM

Odium... Nobody Cares...

I'm Here.. And I Realize My Whole Time At RB Is A Waste, And I Probably Will Never Have A Future In Hip-Hop. You Think I Care? It's Just Something To Bide My Time. This Site Is Getting Me Nowhere.. But So Does Alot Of Things. Watching Movies Get You Nowhere, Playing Video Games Get You Know Where, Getting Buzzed And Drunk Gets You Nowhere.. But I Still Do All Of Those Things. Sorry That This Little 13 Year Old Has A Sudden Change Of Heart. I Hope You Dun Come Back.. Your One Of The Many Herbs On RB. I'm Sure You Do A Lot Of Things That Get You Nowhere. And Quite Honestly I'm Fine With The Fact That It Gets Me Nowhere..

So Go Away...

ScottyC 11-02-03 12:13 PM

^^werd

8-off 11-02-03 12:13 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Aisle 5
Odium... Nobody Cares...

I'm Here.. And I Realize My Whole Time At RB Is A Waste, And I Probably Will Never Have A Future In Hip-Hop. You Think I Care? It's Just Something To Bide My Time. This Site Is Getting Me Nowhere.. But So Does Alot Of Things. Watching Movies Get You Nowhere, Playing Video Games Get You Know Where, Getting Buzzed And Drunk Gets You Nowhere.. But I Still Do All Of Those Things. Sorry That This Little 13 Year Old Has A Sudden Change Of Heart. I Hope You Dun Come Back.. Your One Of The Many Herbs On RB. I'm Sure You Do A Lot Of Things That Get You Nowhere. And Quite Honestly I'm Fine With The Fact That It Gets Me Nowhere..

So Go Away...

ahmen....bye!!!!

C-Section 11-02-03 12:15 PM

but his dumb ass is still her viewing

8-off 11-02-03 12:16 PM

yea, u better go into ghost mode like shemy

Aisle Phive 11-02-03 12:16 PM

Yet Odium Is Still Online.. What A Homo.

Aisle Phive 11-02-03 12:18 PM

Lmao... He Just Put -Retired- As His Custom Text. I Think He Takes This Mad Serious Since He's Making A John Elway Retirement Speech.. LMAO

Transmogrify 11-02-03 12:18 PM

I got to this thread didn't I?

Transmogrify 11-02-03 12:20 PM

, 3003 11:41 am. Genius AIn't he

C-Section 11-02-03 12:22 PM

LMAO 3003