RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Audio Assistance (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=67)
-   -   this shit is frustrating me!!!!!!!!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=90894)

Emerge 11-10-03 07:16 PM

this shit is frustrating me!!!!!!!!!

ok im recording with cool edit pro 2

everytime i record the output always ends up being my vocals with the track on it too, but i need to be able to keep them seperate so i can add effects and all that stuff

i have tried everything and look up and down on these forums

i know there has to be a way to keep them seperate until i do the final mixdown so how the fuck do i do it??????

im just about close to giving up and shit!!!!

i also have sound forge and acid but i only use acid for samplin cuz i dont know how to use it at all

please please please help me out

Tha Duce 11-10-03 07:30 PM

OK 1st off Get rid of cool edit pro 2.0 IT SUCKS ASS. the worst Ive used and Ive tryed alot. Get Sonar 3 Producer Edtion. Its just as good as pro tools but you dont have to spend thousands to get it to work. You can get Sonar off Kazaa. and while your at it got www.cakewalk.com and then get all the plug ins they have you can find them on kazaa too. then you will have the best plain and simple. thou some of the plugs are pritty CPU Intesive so if you dont have a 3 ghz cpu dont try to run 15 plugs or even 10. Right now I strugle with about 20-30 plugs but i have a realy nice comp i just bought for this shit. but if you have a 1 ghz and 256 ram you can run it pritty good. any quesions message me on aim or whatever my name is in my profile Holla Peace

Emerge 11-10-03 08:32 PM

/\ not interested in spending money yo i already got 3 programs that are always suggested by people and u didnt answer my question at all

any answers out there???????????????

INsanity 11-10-03 09:15 PM

never had that problem with cool edit before, unfortunately i dont use it anymore so i cant remember how. but for acid just press the record button and then the start button in the dialog box. then each channel has an FX button where u can add FX all FX are usually along the same lines hope that helps

Tha Duce 11-10-03 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by HERBAL
/\ not interested in spending money yo i already got 3 programs that are always suggested by people and u didnt answer my question at all

any answers out there???????????????

Get it off Kazaa for free! :rolleyes:

LOL 11-12-03 02:03 PM

This might sound like a dumb question but i don't really understand what your saying.

Are you recording in multitrack?

Emerge 11-12-03 05:18 PM

yea im recording in multitrack duh!

jk

but yeah
anyway i know mind theory and trakz would know wat to do

Fred Wycheck 11-12-03 06:01 PM

omg...I cant believe you guys cant answer this....

on the top left just below the "file, edit..." and all of that shit there should be a rectangular box that shows a picture of soundwaves in it...all you gotta do...(listen carefully) is:
1. put your hand on the mouse
2. move the mouse
3. direct the mouse's arrow to the box
4. lift your finger
5. press down on the left mouse button
6. cum all over yourself from the excitement of learning such a simple task

I learned it off of a mr. rogers episode

-PEACE

Emerge 11-12-03 07:56 PM

ugh no ure an idiot

dont u think i have tried that u dumbfuck?

the problem is that the music is recorded WITH the vocals

DUMBASS

...OpeY... 11-12-03 10:11 PM

closed cus ur an asshole. dont give people shit when theyre tryin to help slut