RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Paris Hilton Sex Tape (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=91246)

Baron God 11-12-03 01:36 PM

Paris Hilton Sex Tape

. . ive seen it / have it, i dont see what all the fuss was about - it all got blown out of proportion because of her posh hotel owning parents. = /

Just wanted to see how many of you have it, ive got a link for those who do BUT im not sure if i can post it here, anyways, your opinions the sex tape / her in general?

Yu Bin SunD 11-12-03 02:50 PM

^^ yo was it hot?? damn i would fuck paris so quick shes not hot really just the billions make her look fine i would like the link pm it to me please homie ~1

C-Section 11-12-03 02:52 PM

someone already posted the link in the freepost forum

Born To Kill 11-12-03 04:15 PM

Fuck all that...

Ya'll don't need ta see me fuckin her anyhow!

Damn invasive bastards...

self 11-12-03 06:33 PM

She's not a billionaire apperently. Well, she has no money, her family has it all, $300 million...
Still a lot.

And yes I have it.

MuhThugga 11-12-03 06:45 PM

^^Pm me a link......

I heard she is more concerned about centering herself to look good in the camera than actually having sex.

self 11-12-03 06:52 PM

Yup.^

AIM me. I'll send it to you.

Dimense 11-12-03 06:56 PM

Is She the one who fell off the motorcycle during the Awards ?
if it is...

Can i get the Link Bruk....

self 11-12-03 07:12 PM

Sent to the both of you.

kgm 11-12-03 07:52 PM

^^Yea hook up the link.

self 11-13-03 08:59 AM

I've done a couple. By tonight you'll probably have to contact me on AIM for it.
All the sites are being shut down. Not just the video being deleted off the site, but the site itself being completely access deniable.

Its rather boring. It made me laugh more then anything. The whole thing, its <b>all</b> about the camera with her. Every single chance she can she’s looking at the camera, she just basically does nothing except watch the camera. Personally...she seemed like a horrible fuck.
At one point during it, her cell phone rings, so she stops screwing the guy and answers the phone. Lmao, that made me laugh, though if I were him I probably would have grabbed the phone from her and shoved it up her ass, then started fucking her again...here, listen to <b>this</b> conversation.
At the end of it (or, one of the versions), she gives him head, and he turns on the TV, lmao. Shows you how good she is. I’d expect more from a whore like her.

Baron God 11-13-03 09:16 AM

Rotflmao at when he says `turn around baby, let them see your pretty face` and she does it as well!

Stupid white rich whore!

MuhThugga 11-14-03 05:02 PM

I thought it was pretty funny when she was like, "OH! My Phone!"

That had me laughing hard........

I think that maybe during the 3 minute clip I saw......she was having sex for about 15 seconds......give or take 10 seconds......

self 11-14-03 05:05 PM

^and who found it for you?...

<- Original Smut Peddler.

Infinite Skillz 11-14-03 05:50 PM

Send me the link. My Aim is NfanitSkillz313