RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Bitch Slapped (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   All yall hatin cats..{you know who you are}!! meet me here tommoro!! (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=95613)

Tonya~Montana 12-01-03 12:41 AM

All yall hatin cats..{you know who you are}!! meet me here tommoro!!

all week i'm battlin all yall fake ass friendly mc'ees

8off
hottie
haych or whateva ya gay ass name is..
dat keymo ho!!
it's some more of yall too!!!!

get out ya prewrittens cause you gonna need 'em

BE HERE YA BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :gfy:

KeyMo Thera P 12-01-03 01:24 AM

haha um ...you bite.. why would i dare battle a biter.. dont be mad you exposed and dont got nothing to prove me wrong on ..and seriously your not ill enough to handle all them ppl barely ill enough to handle dulce muertre and her verse against you wasnt all that great so stick your hansle and gretle ego some where else . not really feeling the attempted attitude you got going on for yourself. But then again even if i dont like battlin biters that dont mean i cant make open mic disses.. :) .. you can do them with me actually ..ill do one on you and u do one on me how bout it slut face

Tonya~Montana 12-01-03 11:04 AM

yea what eva hoe!! fuck you and that other bitch!! i don't do audios..bitch you don't know bout my skills..be ready bitch!!

Tribz 12-01-03 11:11 AM

ill battle you, even tho im not on that list

Tonya~Montana 12-01-03 11:22 AM

this shit personal...maybe later iight....

E C C O 12-01-03 11:33 AM

yo tonya you down 4 a tag match me and you against a couple of these hatein bitches.........

Tha soldiers gona kick ass.,............

Avalon 12-01-03 12:04 PM

*steps in for hottie*

Hello... Let me know when the thread is up...

E C C O 12-01-03 12:16 PM

allreet then if tonya is down
hottie and avalon V's Tonya and E C C O

Avalon 12-01-03 12:25 PM

It's be Av vs Ecco n' Tonya... fine with me... I'm not taggin with her... I'm spittin for her...

Tonya~Montana 12-01-03 01:15 PM

it does'nt matter!! you should let tha hoe spit for her self..
bitch denying i beat her! her name was in my sig almost year!!

lmao!!

KeyMo Thera P 12-01-03 02:09 PM

okay nah fucc dat..this how the shyt is goin down 3 vs 3 since this fat fake want to step up... two girls and one nigga on each team nuff said find ya partners and all that bull shyt and dont come in the thread free posting bull shit with your net attempts to scare somebody .. whoever want to join in on my side can get at me 1

Tonya~Montana 12-02-03 12:33 AM

bitch you wack...^^with ya fake as claims!!^^ go back to your wack ass site!!

aguhny 12-02-03 12:37 AM

tonya you know da kid is on ya side if you need anotha tag p or anything let me know ~1~

*DuLcE~MuErTe* 12-02-03 12:51 AM

"Fuck that otha bitch?"........Ma, you must be jokin...... Key Mo I'll tag wit ya if you down.......This chick needs to seriously get taught a lesson since she stay thinkin she so nice.......you got ridden in our battle......point blank and my verse wasn't even that hot at all.......but it still beat ya garbage ass shit.....Front lines on this site is pathetic.......if you wanna do this and do this right it should be on another site especially since we newb's to this site........so there are no problems understand........uppin for the battle.......

Ambitious 12-02-03 01:32 AM

i'll beat ery 1 in this thread..........
(cept av!)........
ppl from other sites sure got alot to say.........Rb will beat ne1 i think...... so yup.

one