RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   Ya Don't Want It [Ft. N-I-Z] (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=96049)

FormulaMC 12-02-03 08:27 PM

Ya Don't Want It [Ft. N-I-Z]

Yo. . What Make's These MuFuckas Think They Want Shit To Do With Us. . Will Bust Um Lyrically, Pop Shots And Get At Um Physically. . This Is The MuFuckin South Rapper Who Spits It Real. . Not For Parties. . That's Right. . This Is Formula Kids. . And For The First Time. . I Got My MuFuckin Boy N-I-Z. . And Trust Me Little Ones. . Ya Don't Want It. .

Formula

Yo. . . Ya Credibility Is Shattered. . Against Me Dog, Yo, Ya Wack Ass Never Mattered. . I've Been Bruised And Battered. . I Still Rock This Device. . With Enough Creativity To Make Ya Eardrums Slice. . . Never Had This Type'a Dopeness Through Ya Speakers. . Speakin On Such A Level I Got MC's Callin Me Tha Preacher. . Not Gonna Mase This Game With Blessings. . I'ma Load My Lyrical Weapon, Ya Start Steppin, Get Wet N. . I'll Bet G's You'll Jet B, Don't Want Any Part Of Me. . Then Why Them Words Come Out,Yo Man, You Started With Me. . So Now I'm Forced To Pardon This Beef. . End It With Syllables. . So Complex That One Rhyme Of Mine, Yo It's Killin You. . My God, Formula Is At It Again. . Talk Shit, Clap Bullets Through You To Ya Friends. . That's Like Delivery Mail, Deliver Me Hell. . Satan's On A Mission For The Victory Bell. . And When It Tolls, This Rap Game's Locked Down. . Ya Shoulda Went With Ya Man's N Got Shot Down. . Cause I'm Motherfucking Hot Now.

N-I-Z

ya better order ya factions to coordinate attack patterns~big enough to make afghanistan turn they back at um~lay G's to waste, leave space for me~ Breath easy, cuz now theres more space to be~ one of the greatest in the game, and go for the gold~ to add to my collection of rapper's captured souls~ listen bitch, I will admit~ that I aint the best in the world but pleez believe, i am the shit~cant play me bitch, I aint no set of drums~ Plus ya crew too soft, ya like a set of nuns~ better run, cuz when you hear that clap clap come~ Thats the two most leathal weapons, the verbal smith and wessons son~ best to test ya gun ona regular man~ its often mixed up with, the softness of ya clan~ yall obvious-ly got problems with me~ I mean if im so fucking bad, why yall bother with me?~ huh? quit shit talking, bitch talk to the tech nine~ walk another step and you bound to respect mine~ fuckers plus that and my album is about to drop~ like a nuclear bomb on ya mutha fucking plot~ ya reps a new clear lot on a muthafucking block~ bout to be taken without warning from ya spot~ im a warn ya niggaz not to be on and off the clock~ cuz oftenly, cops will warn ya with a shot~ and we dont want that no, not without ya glory~ but niggaz round here wont welcome you warmly~bitch//

Formula

I Ride The Block With The Heat Cocked, Can't Be Stopped. . Gun On My Waist, Shootin At Feet. . The True Meaning of Hip-Hop. . Keep Ya Lips Locked, Before Ya Jaw's Rocked. . Blood On The Corner, Ya Fucked With The Wrong Cat. . Bullets Lace Ya Back Infact I Shoot To Leave No Bones Intact. . Remember That, And Don't Speak Till Spoken To. . Skill Is Only Granted N Handed To The Chosen Few. . And Who's Choosing You?. . Nobody Kid, Face It. . Before I'm Forced To Play Six And Send Six To Give You A Face Lift. . That's My Shit, My Steez, How I Run This Business. . God As My Witness, Fuck Bitches Cause Bitches Ain't Shit. . . Snitches Ain't Quit, Till I Carved This Fucka Up For Talkin. . Best Be Walkin, Cause You'll Have A Heat Seeker Stalkin. . Infa-Red For The Info You Said, Believe Me Lil Man. . Ya Lil Plans Is Spoiled Cause I Give A Damn. . Bout My Hood, My Peoples N My Fuckin Fam. .

Yeaaaah, That's The Shit I'm Talkin Bout. . Formula Comes At You With The Gun-Talk, Peace-Talk, Real-Talk. . I'm More Than 3-Dimensional In This Rap Game. . N-I-Z. . That's My Dog. . Lace The Mic Properly Cuz. . It's Over. .

FormulaMC 12-02-03 08:29 PM

Aiight, This Went To A Beat N-I-Z's Boy Made. Gonna Be Turned Into An Audio ASAP. N-I-Z Is New Here, But We Been Doin AIM Ciphers For Awhile. As You Can Maybe Tell, This Came Straight From AIM. . That's Why It's In Paragraphs.

REPLIED TO:
Deva- Get On The Mic
Camarac- Blood Sport
Edicius Ft. Potent- So What Happened?

-Formula.

N-I-Z 12-02-03 08:36 PM

yeah, that's what I'm talking about right there.

Bout to make an impact cuz I been rapping with bad habits~
stand back, a black out coming faster than flash magic~
find a mic and grab it, no hesitation, no waiting~
tear an MC to pieces if he think of debating my station~
my place in, the top hard 5~
lyrical sensations big enough to stop archives~
What

N-I-Z 12-03-03 06:30 AM

topping

FormulaMC 12-03-03 08:39 PM

Top. . Where's The Feed?

-Formula.

80SHOTS 12-04-03 07:43 AM

4 real that was kicking

yeah mayne i felt that,u doggs got some talent well mo talent than me. cant wait to here this shit in audio,