RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Fav. Zelda games (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=96059)

Accelerate 12-02-03 09:18 PM

Fav. Zelda games

Mines are
Ocarina of Time(N64)
Link to the Past(SNES)
Oracle of Ages(GBC)
Oracle of Seasons(GBC)
Links Awakening(GBC)
Wind Waker(GC)
Zelda II(NES)
Zelda(NES)
Majora's Mask(N64- Biggest let down ever)

Aisle Phive 12-02-03 09:24 PM

Ocarina Of Time was the only one I have ever played. It was pretty dope I must say, for an N64 game anyway. Some games for old systems are dope. Like Ninja Turtles for Super Nintendo was crazy fun. I used to worship them as a kid. I wouldn't want to play Ninja Turtles with good graphics, takes the fun out of it. NHL 95 was dope too. The best was Pink Panther, now tell me that wasn't the hottest game ever! The music, game, and graphics were hott. Werd.

Accelerate 12-02-03 09:26 PM

As much as I hate to put you down in your moment of glory...This is about Zelda.....hoe

Crysis 12-02-03 09:46 PM

Re: Fav. Zelda games

Quote:
Originally posted by SkiddZ
Mines are
Ocarina of Time(N64)
Link to the Past(SNES)
Oracle of Ages(GBC)
Oracle of Seasons(GBC)
Links Awakening(GBC)
Wind Waker(GC)
Zelda II(NES)
Zelda(NES)
Majora's Mask(N64- Biggest let down ever)

exactly my thoughts

Crysis 12-02-03 09:47 PM

never knew you were big on video games skiddz.....im like a big time gamer and shit.....

The End 12-02-03 10:44 PM

Link To The Past and Ocarina Of Time.

....BaSh.... 12-03-03 12:29 AM

Link To The Past is my favorite

SmokaJoka. 12-03-03 02:25 AM

Top Three....i never played game boy...

1. Windwaker
2. Ocarina Of Time
3. Link To The Past

Worst Ever I Would Have To Agree With Majora's Mask....The Game Was Not Only Too Short....But U Feel Rushed All Throughout....

peace
4:20

*Y_nOt* 12-03-03 03:37 AM

Any Zelda game ever made is hot.....zelda's on that ol' skoo statis werd up.....

But my fav would have to be the one for the original nintendo. I forgot the name of it but the game its self was gold colored. Im sure yall know whick zelda im speakin on.....shits is mad old but tuff, 1

MuhThugga 12-03-03 04:21 PM

Ocarina of Time is definitely my favorite.....

I haven't played Windwaker yet but I know that they made Link too goofy looking.

Majora's Mask was too easy to beat and was pretty much a let down as far as Zelda games go. You didn't seem to get too involved with the story as you did with Ocarina of Time and the end boss was easy as all Hell.
Plus getting that mask that made you adult Link was nothing special since you could only use it in the boss rooms.

Accelerate 12-03-03 04:24 PM

Majora's mask wasn't given time for nothing. It was good but definately nothing up to any previous games. Ocarina of Time is a classic, and there is so much to do, and the thing with Zelda games that makes them interesting is that they have the same characters, symbols, weapons in most of their games, but the concept is never redundant and there's always something new to offer.

FreSh_EmCee 12-04-03 02:18 AM

ocarina of time woz da best, ma fav fo sure...
i rekn wind waker wud be ma next fav...ddnt like majoras mask either..fukn sucked compared to ocarina of time....and im wif aisle 5 about da ninja turtles game on snes...dat woz da maddest game out man..i played dat non stop!! i wanna get it again..still got ma snes somewhere round ma house...lol

SKULLSPLITZ 12-04-03 04:00 AM

Not n ta Zelda...
Matter of fact FUCK Zelda,
And as a fact of that matter, Zelda can SUCK MY DICK!!! lol
Jus' playin... sort of... not really.

Crysis 12-04-03 10:53 AM

^you are homo...if you have nothing impotant to say about zelda games STAY THE FUCK OUTTA THE THREAD..........dumbass

CALYPSO 12-04-03 06:10 PM

a link to the past was my favorite