RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Aftermath rumours (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=96660)

LM 12-05-03 10:38 AM

Aftermath rumours

Rumour has it that Aftermath records has signed a female. I was on SOHH.com and I found this:

Aftermath Records has just signed it's first female 'child' rapper. Morgan Smith is far from another pretty face, as she's been making waves on the mixtape scene for the last 6 months.

^^^That is all I could find on the topic but It'll be good if they have signed her. Coz In my opinion there are'nt many really good female rappers who have blown up.

Kost 12-05-03 10:54 AM

whatever happend to those guys signing busta and xzhibit

Theo Ginn 12-05-03 11:35 AM

Prob lil bow wows bitch

MP~PHASIZ 12-05-03 12:01 PM

Yeah, I heard the same thing. We'll just have to wait and see.

LM 12-05-03 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Kost
whatever happend to those guys signing busta and xzhibit

Fuck knows. I guess it was just false. Hopefully this one isnt tho

Gunman tha Great 12-05-03 02:23 PM

they been had a braud signed to Aftermath. named Brooklyn, and she is garbage. I heard her on the "Many Men" Remix off a DJ Vlad mixtape and a few 'freestyles' from her that i can tell were all written. Her voice is like lil kim's (annoying in other words), her flow is irratic and don't go with the beat, and she thinks she is ill when she wack as fuck (kinda like Juelz Santana). i don't know nothing bout this young bitch, everything is basically a race between Rocafella and Aftermath to sign everybody that could possibly get them some money. Both are still trying to get Dead Prez.

Stitch 12-05-03 02:38 PM

^^this dick says juelz is wack

and if its a freestyle, doesnt mean its a real freestyle, its probly a pre-written, pre-thought verse....or an old 16 that never got used.....ya fuckin mut

B.I.Detained 12-05-03 02:40 PM

hope they is a feminine in the ranks...that'd be coo'

Gunman tha Great 12-05-03 02:42 PM

thats why i said tha shit was written dumb ass read tha entire fucking post b4 putting an opinion. And as far as Juelz goes here is a direct quote

"Whop Bamma Loo Bam Boo" that nigga actually spit that in a verse!!!!!!!!! he sucks

Remixed Illusion 12-05-03 03:55 PM

it'll do tha label good if this chick has skill, it'll blow up record deals.

Feeble Minded 12-05-03 06:50 PM

both of you shut up ^

wogzta 12-05-03 07:17 PM

i hope she doesnt get signed.... the last thing we need is child rappers... at least hailie will have someone to play with in the studio

MP~PHASIZ 12-05-03 07:26 PM

How old is she?

Silentz 12-05-03 07:33 PM

Quote:
hope she doesnt get signed.... the last thing we need is child rappers... at least hailie will have someone to play with in the studio

haha yea maybe they lookin for a new babysitter

The End 12-05-03 08:42 PM

I heard they were going to merge with Murder Inc ( or is it just "The Inc." now?) and Bad Boy.