RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Member Mugshots (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   For Everyone Thinkin Tonya Montana Is Fake.......And A Pic Of One Of My Label Models (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=97218)

[.KroniK.] 12-08-03 05:00 AM

For Everyone Thinkin Tonya Montana Is Fake.......And A Pic Of One Of My Label Models

1 Attachment(s)
Aight Peep Game.......Keymo Thera P......Toni Montana Isn't Tha Same Person As Tonya Montana...lol.....That Shit Has Been Proven Already On UF.......Toni Montana Is Actually Razziel Kain From UF.....If You Don't Remember He Was Also Scarlet Smilez..Problmatik Mizt....and He Is Now Posing As That Fya N Brimstone Bitch LOL!....2nd Off.....Tonya and That One Chic Razziel Posted When He Was Toni....Don't Look Shit Alike....Tha Toni Montana Character Has AIM.....Tonya Doesn't.....And Every Characters I Named That Razziel Posed As...All Claimed To Be From One Place.....CHI TOWN!....And As Far As Tha Audios.....Tha Toni Montana Shit That Is A Girl Named Lioness....That Ain't Tonya.....Fya N Brimstone's Audios Are Also Fake....So Tonya Montana And Toni Montana ARE NOT THA SAME PERSON!.....Razziel Kain Is Currently Posing As Fya N Brimstone On UF.....There Is Mad Proof To This.......BTW....Keymo Is A Girl Not A Guy Everyone lol

So Tonya Isn't A Fake.....And I Had To Back Her Up If I Knew That She Wasn't

Holla Atcha Boy

Oh Here's A Fuckin Pic! lol.....She's A Model For My Label

Dadi Kewl 12-08-03 08:28 AM

I'd fire your talent scout

self 12-08-03 08:42 AM

That proves what exactly?

Sorry, the only thing that can prove anything is Tonya Montana taking a picture of her holding a piece of paper saying "I'm real, get it right Rap Battles!" or something along those lines. The fact that when I told her to do that, her response was, and I quote ":thefinger " adds a lot to the evidence of her being a fake. Just take the picture, is it that hard? Christ.

Tonya~Montana 12-08-03 02:01 PM

no it ain't that hard...yall will just come with more bullshit!!
i wil

Tonya~Montana 12-08-03 02:02 PM

no it ain't that hard...yall will just come with more bullshit!!
i will gain nothin bout makin ya look foolish...

you know what if i do that by postin a pic...makin me a mod would
be an apology from yall.....are you willin to bet that?

Mr.Christensen 12-08-03 02:12 PM

kill me if you get modded cause of looking good

Edicius 12-08-03 02:14 PM

^Thats real ..pathetic..yup yup

Baron Mynd 12-08-03 02:30 PM

Lmao .. Tonya - just take the damn pic! Christ .. its only some kids on the net anyways, you think any of these guys are great looking? Damn.

bouncedoggydog 12-08-03 02:31 PM

Does anyone even care any more?

-->FreeBasE<-- 12-08-03 03:48 PM

i dunno....

tonya, u white, mixed or what

and turn around in the next pic for yo boy, aight?Straight.

.................................................. ...

8-off 12-08-03 04:34 PM

1 Attachment(s)
^PIMP!

lets just drop this whole tonya shit, its gettin old, she wont take the pic so she's fake, thats it

btw....I'm real

The End 12-08-03 06:05 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by 8-off

btw....I'm real

Yeah, real gay.

:thefinger

Couldn't help myself. Anyway, Tonya is a fake until she proves otherwise. ( which will be never.. )

Mr.Christensen 12-08-03 06:07 PM

How is she fake, someone tell me

C-Section 12-08-03 06:15 PM

those pictures of here where of other girls, i dont even think they where of the same girl, one looked spanish, one looked chink, on looked indian, one looked shark....

The End 12-08-03 06:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by C-section
those pictures of here where of other girls, i dont even think they where of the same girl, one looked spanish, one looked chink, on looked indian, one looked shark....

Exactly.

:wtf: