RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Religion (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=98124)

Speeches Blunt 12-11-03 06:30 PM

Religion

How many of you are actually really religious? Cause here .. not very many people are that religious .. just wondered who it was over there ..

Discuss.

bouncedoggydog 12-11-03 06:34 PM

Yo God we got some people down here pissed at you....

Emerge 12-11-03 06:35 PM

the irony of this thread

topic + author name = LMAO

damn cam! :mad:

RythmicTendicies 12-11-03 06:36 PM

I am...I got To B.B every week, go to church on a sunday...i like all the religious documentaries that they put out on the discovery channels...dope..l0l...

I aim to be a christain when i'm older...don't think i have the willpower or strength to carry it out at age 15...l0l...

bouncedoggydog 12-11-03 06:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
Originally posted by ...::ËMËRGË::...
the irony of this thread

topic + author name = LMAO

damn cam! :mad:

Emerge 12-11-03 06:42 PM

/\lmao

cam is mentally "kursed" lol

Speeches Blunt 12-11-03 06:42 PM

That wasnt funny man.

L.A.STR~E~TZ 12-11-03 06:43 PM

im religous, believe there is a god(not u). aint not one of those ppl dat go around sayin theres no god. im chritian, but i do believe in sum muslim beliefs. im a spik from el salvador so ive been brought up to be christian, but i do like the muslim beliefs. so to answer ure question, no im not dat religous becouse i make alot of sins and dont repent.

fo'trill 12-11-03 06:44 PM

it actually was, i beleive in christianity but i prefer to call god Allah to spread tolerance. it doesn't matter what u call him it's how u beleive in him.

Kredit 12-11-03 06:47 PM

Honestly, I'm very religious. Cam, it actually disappoints me that you registered with that name. .

bouncedoggydog 12-11-03 06:48 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:
Originally posted by God
That wasnt funny man.

THEN

Speeches Blunt 12-11-03 06:53 PM

1 Attachment(s)
^

bouncedoggydog 12-11-03 06:54 PM

^LMAO good comeback...

Bio*Chemist 12-11-03 06:57 PM

^ That kid pic was kinda funny the one about God was dissrespectful....Someone having an alias called 'God' is dissrespectful..well it depends why you are repping the name..

I am a Christain..I don't call it a religion I call it a personal relationship with my Father...it's hard very hard in away to live up to God's expectation but yeah...

Laters..

self 12-11-03 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by RythmicTendicies
I aim to be a christain when i'm older...don't think i have the willpower or strength to carry it out at age 15...l0l...

Wtf are you talking about? "Christianity" is just a religion that now a days has the belief of "God exist" ... "I'll talk to him later" ... "my spouse left me so I thought it would be a good time to pray" ... "I fucked 49 people without using a condom. I got AIDS, so I thought I'd pray" ...

Yup, Christians really care.

Catholics is the religion (in North America) that has seperate schools, and shit.