RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Elevated Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=193)
-   -   wogzta VS Aragorn (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=98389)

wogzta 12-12-03 06:32 PM

wogzta VS Aragorn

16 lines
no d/r, hate or crew votes
40 mins to spit, once both of us have checked in
this means we must battle when we're both online... as soon as i see you check in, the time starts

ps. i'll know if you prewrite - you just replied to my thread so i'll know if you just wasting time by not checking in

good luck....

wogzta 12-12-03 06:33 PM

CHECK IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wogzta 12-12-03 10:55 PM

noooooooooooooooo show.................................. check in already your online..........................

Quelude 12-12-03 10:55 PM

Fuck It I'm ready..
Check in. I need at least 45 to drop. I'm cookin at the same time whille I'm keystylin.

Quelude 12-12-03 10:58 PM

check in

.................................................. .................................................. .....

Quelude 12-12-03 11:15 PM

alright.
stop pm'in me
grow up
get a life
come back when you really wanna battle.
You'll probably try to use the pm i dropped you against me but that was before I attempted to check in.
*youngsta's*

wogzta 12-12-03 11:18 PM

^ you better be writing now cos i am, your just proving to be a bigger bitch everytime you try to delay this battle

wogzta 12-12-03 11:39 PM

^ we were supposed to battle at the same time, but you make up an excuse everytime we're online at the same time... so fuck it, i'm dropping, and if you wanna take your sweet ass time replying, go ahead... and your the one who doesnt wanna "really" battle... ive been wanting to battle you for 2 days but you always make excuses...

You acted hard in bitch slapped like you could drop-rhymes
RB'll cop-mine, everytime I called you out you went offline
You said you were preparin' a meal, this rookie-couldn't-stop
Thinkin' up lame excuses, only thing your cookin'-is-a-loss
I'll hold this crown for so long, you'll be bored-of-the-king
Your humiliation will never stop, like watchin' lord-of-the-rings*
My lyrics are unmatched, that's what the past voters-chose...
When talkin' bout winners, your harder to "pick" than a broken-nose
You have a gigantic wealth of rhymes, and currently-your-rich
But it ain't worth nothin', because your currency-is-shit
Your wackness is limitless, you can't vocally-please
You'll lose respect faster than a whore, broke-on-your-knees
You search for clever punchlines like your car-for-the-keys
Your dad was wack, cos the apple doesn't fall far-from-the-tree**
When you lose this battle, all you'll do is fight and grapple
Your the worst thing on the menu, like McDonald's 75 Cent apples***

* = his name is a character from Lord Of the rings which is usually a 3 hour + movie
** = it's a saying which means "like father like son"
*** = McDonald's sells 75c apples now because people were complaining their food was unhealthy

wogzta 12-12-03 11:50 PM

LMAO

1. Your 5 minutes late.
2. I was watching, and you were browsing this forum, most likely typing your verse the same time I was.
3. Which is just as bad for you, since you just went offline and didn't post a verse.

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a prewriter.

Emotion 12-13-03 02:21 AM

lma at people that cant write battle lines down.............Ill vote later............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................

wogzta 12-14-03 05:07 AM

noooooo shooooooow...... PUSSY..... your 4 days late you bitch..... .............................................

Quelude 12-15-03 02:54 AM

I checked in and you didn't show so get off my balls and find something to do with yourself.

If you want to do this the right way, set up a new battle thread without all of the swaying and mindless rabble and simply post a verse. I will then annihilate you and be done with this silly competition.

wogzta 12-16-03 06:14 AM

^ you do realise how BITCH you sound. I checked in at least a day before you. My rap is posted up, YOURS ISNT. Your the one who isnt showing. I dont care if you beat me or not. AT LEAST I POSTED MY VERSE. Stop wasting time and make a verse you hoe.

wogzta 12-18-03 06:23 PM

you've got one more day, then im asking for this to be closed, and you'll be a bitch for life. *the guy who never showed*

CLOSED.
-Axe