RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-20-04, 12:34 PM   #16
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

Audio Record: 2-0
This was feedback posted for Triple_N

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

wow, nice verse man, uppin for the crew...........

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

*Poetic Scriptures Moderator*

Old 09-20-04, 04:00 PM   #17
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
Graphics Record: 0-0

IP: ACF7 DAC4

just checkin the polls.......Mindz Kollide stand up.....

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]  
Old 09-20-04, 07:19 PM   #18
Parallel
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 8-4

IP: 5043 32F4

yo empire you got Ko'ed lol no ofense but triple is way more played with punches but i cant vote we the same crew
Send a message via AIM to Parallel Send a message via MSN to Parallel  
Old 09-20-04, 09:30 PM   #19
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1

IP: AF76 A123

i think empire took this....tripple n your punches were pretty good..and one stood out...it was by the best punch in the battle

Closet homos insinuate gayness to cover theirs, proven by shrinks
Empire has accused others of it over 200x, hmm..makes ya think

and the one about beef was true too...but over all...line for line..i thought empire came harder

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision  
Old 09-20-04, 11:52 PM   #20
lil C.A.L.I
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 1-8
IP: 50A2 19E5

Voted For: Empire

AIght u got this but really u gotta elavate jus a lil but your rhymes are good 9/10 structure is a 8/10 and your punchlines are 10/10 so tripple n keep practicein and u can get sum ppl aight so my vote goes to-----> Empire

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.
Send a message via MSN to lil C.A.L.I  
Old 09-21-04, 12:16 AM   #21
Valor
A Reflection Of The Past

Text Record: 20-8
IP: CEF5 716F

Voted For: Triple_N

damn
empire
u had good punches but they didnt hit hard but some did,ur flow was good,ur structure was nice man,u had good vocab and personals iguess,ur opener was okay,but your closer was poo poo....i also liked the wordplay set into your verse dawg....

triple
your punches were good man they hit hard...although the first couple lines were wack..u raped this kid towards the end and the rest of your verse,ur flow was coo,and the structure was dope also,ur vocab and wordplay was nice in this too....nice personals towards the end,wack opener and a hard hitting coler that did damage

overall both had good wordplay,vocab,structure,flow,and okay personals in this,but with better and hard hitting punches im gonna say triple n takes this....empire not bad man props

v/triple n

Old 09-21-04, 12:29 AM   #22
Status
Ask About Me

Text Record: 72-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 0594 6E13

aight hee we go i say htat trioke n wins this

TRIPLE N: you got this becuz you actually had good punches and good personlas......that beef line was aight....you shoudl have just used alil more meta4s and liek one more perosnal....but all ina ll good battle..

empire: no hate just waas only feelin the gay lines those were the only good lines...but i aint homo pobic or nothin so i didnt really care.......but yeah i think since you battlin so much you are fallin offf but just calm down with the battlin....but good spit though...im lookin foward to battle you

vote=triplen

Old 09-21-04, 01:21 AM   #23
Klassic
Klassic

IP: 6CF5 20BB

Voted For: Empire

way betta personals personals win battles, shit more flow and structure, and vocab was a wee betta

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Old 09-21-04, 05:36 AM   #24
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 48EA 7C3F

This was a hard decision... didnt wanna vote on either one in case i changed my mind.. lol.. cos they were both good..

but..

Empire: Good flow, good backed up punches... But i wast feelin ya metas and wordplay.. It's not as good if you dont get wordplay straight away, n ya have to read explinations n all that shit... But it was a nice verse. Some original and witty stuff in there.

Triple: Ya flow fell off BIG TIME at some points... but only like twice.. then ya got it back on quick.. Made up for it with them punches though.. some good shit.. and nice personals..

^^no disrespect.. cos you both came well... but voters gotta make choices... -_-

Old 09-21-04, 07:11 PM   #25
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: 24A3 0EF0

aiiiiiiiiight

Triple N Got this....

more complex verse, better structre n punches, loved the finisher too, nice drop N...

empire, ya flow was ...BLAH, it was neither here or there, some of ya punches hit hard, but other lines failed you, TRIPLE N got the more consistent verse thats why im votin for him...

return the fave in my sig

P E A C E

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga  
Old 09-22-04, 03:37 PM   #26
The Black Plague
... I Dont Hate...
I Speak The Truth

Text Record: 21-6
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 7C76 2835

This goes to triple, easily in my opinion...

Empire ya verse started out okay, had some decent personals thrown in there except for the mexican wages line, it didn't make sense... but after you got past ya 5th line, wit the "racist pics" line, it went downhill... that really threw off ya flow, and took away from the rest of ya verse...i mean u tried rhymin "battle" and "shadow".. WTF? Your closer was decent, but you coulda done more wit it, or made more lines with it

Triple N you had a nice verse... opener was nice, hit hard and gave you a good start...Next 4 lines were so/so, but the exercise line killed it, it was a hard hittin personal and was funny as fuck... Also ya closer was nice, and i think it's important to have a solid opener and closer, it makes your overall verse better...Some of ya lines were played, like the "beef" line, but it wasn't bad and didnt' take away from the rest of your verse...

Overall my vote goes to Triple, he had harder hitting punches and better personals, and he stayed more consistent throughout his verse than empire did...

V/ Triple N