RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-06-04, 01:50 PM   #31
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Audio Record: 15-9
IP: 15E4 3A50

uppin uppin 4 dem votes y'all, n vote in detail. Peace

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer

Old 09-06-04, 02:19 PM   #32
LEazy
Flyweight

Text Record: 5-3
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A142 3783

Voted For: Elusiv G

A hard battle for me to judge...neither really had any punchlines. But both of them had nice structure. So...I looked at it line for line and looked for a line that made me look at it twice. Didn't really find any but the one where he said "ironically gonna be merked." So that's the line that got him the win in my book. You also had some good vocab. But Merk, you had some good ideas. Just make some punches!
Send a message via AIM to LEazy  
Old 09-06-04, 05:54 PM   #33
Magic5

IP: 7342 E2BF

Voted For: !Mc Merc!

!Mc Merc!
structure is good.. flow is on target.. u had no multis.. wordplay was pretty good.. some of ur punches connected.. decent personal..

Elusiv G
structure is good.. flow is good for the most part.. u had a few multis.. no good wordplay.. none of ur punches connected.. no good personals..

Overall
Elusiv G had more multis.. both had a good structure.. both had a good flow.. !Mc Merc! had the better wordplay.. more connecting punches.. and better personals.. so basing off of that.. !Mc Merc! gets my vote..

VOTE - !MC MERC!

PLEASE return the favor with an honest vote on the first link in my sig.. thanx..

Old 09-06-04, 06:02 PM   #34
TURBAN
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 6-9
IP: 95EB 880F

i'll give it to Elusiv G no hate though

elusiv G: better flow, not the best opener, not the best closer, but you kept it going, alright wordplay , your structure was short and simple , and not as played out

mc merc: nice but i jus wasnt feelin it after the 2nd line, you had a good opener , good word play then it sorta fell off no hate though good word play but it was close ,a elusiv had rythm so yea

vote//elusivg

Old 09-06-04, 06:44 PM   #35
LEazy
Flyweight

Text Record: 5-3
IP: A142 3783

damn..won't let me vote. I must not have enough post of somethin....but good battle from what I see. :-)
Send a message via AIM to LEazy  
Old 09-07-04, 12:01 AM   #36
Lyriclesolja
I Create Dope Poetry For The Thinkers Of Tomarrow....I Am Lyriclesolja

IP: 03AF 5452

Aiight heres the deal The other guy-i felt that you didnt come as hard as you should have, and let it be known that those multies didnt go unoticed....but if your goin to do them keep them goin all throughout the rhyme you would skip a couple of lines and then do another multi bad idea cause it threw me off cause i was expecting another multi but ended up wit nothing............Elusive- i felt that you came harder wit ya rhyme aaight punches but great word play....but not very diverse try using more than two rhymin words....this was a very close battle but i got to give it to Elusive he just came harder.........V/Elusive......Please return the favor wit an unbias vote....its a topical and the topic is deepression...........http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=147500

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Lyricalsolja you illy on the sickness tip.
Send a message via AIM to Lyriclesolja Send a message via MSN to Lyriclesolja