RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-31-07, 03:58 PM   #31
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: D2BE 2A40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germ
for the record, i'm high knucks, and bull is a buddy who was at my house

its hard to believe you had no other choice but to thouroughly break down a battle that was posted in about 5 minutes. i'm fully aware of the same ips, as well as strobe, so just quit crying. i also wrote that verse in 5 minutes, while drinking beers, which is why i havn't, or don't even care, about how the voting has gone in this battle. i've been told by about 3 other people, as well as receiving one on this account, pms from phenom asking for votes on his battle, which by reasonable assumption, is cheating, but, i really don't care because i really didn't try

so please, stop flaunting a long lived status on this board, and just save your time and effort.

i hope your not talking to me.

i always have choices. I Have been sick the last 2 days and have had nothing better do. Nobody is crying, i don't care about you, or phenom. For your info, the quote you posted.m Was because I saw phenom have someone vote from the same IP..as for the rest, save your nonsense.....im not flaunting shit, i'm simply trying to stay active in hopes that it gives others to stay active as well....long lived status?

haha, you got 8000 posts kid...i have like...1300....in more time...tell me who's takin this more seriously?

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision  
Old 08-01-07, 10:19 AM   #32
O//^\\EGA
Flyweight

Text Record: 4-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 511E 3A39

Voted For: phenom1

Quit Messin In Fights!! Phenom 'Check Ya Insides' Like Inspections At Flights
I Know How To Form Punchlines While He 'Left In The Dark' Like Directions At Night/*
(WOW......nice one clever)

Dethrone The King? You Feeling Lucky? I Get To Ripping And Smash You Clovers
Cuz He Stop When 'Shit Hits The Fan' Like I Was Flipping A Bathroom Over/** (HaHa)
(damn.....ok)

Phenom Be Ruling And Stunt Ur Growth. I Crush Fakes So I Get To Ruining You Bummer Clones.
My Skills Is Shown, And Its Best If Dude 'Keep At Bay' Like Moning To Summer Homes/***
(lol k)
This Is Like Words In A Undercover Sting Gone Wrong Cuz You In Trouble You Fake
First Time He Too Out Witted To Match This So Like 'Greedy Thieves' He'll Do A Double Take/ ****
(k..lil funny)

Knucks, Keep On Wishin G! Cuz Like 'Dated Love Letters' Your Punches Are Fading And Missing-Me
You Better Then P? Thats Where I 'Draw The Line' Like Painting A Fishing Scene/ *****
(oooo killer set here.....really good comparisons here)

Outweigh Me? I Test His 'Bone Strength' So Its Not 'Marijuana' When He Watch Me 'Try A Joint'
This Dudes 'Irrelevant To Skill' And I Kill Without 'Laying A Finger' On Him And He'll Be Desides The Point/******
(weak ender, ur lst line couldve been worded a lil better.... 2nd line was coo, just didnt hit me hard)

take a page outta your sex life dude, you're nothing much
for real, how many battles before you prove you fuckin suck
(eh pretty str8 forward but generic)
you'll need alot of luck, i'm about ready to burst
grab a 4 leaf Clova... but that guys even worse
(k...assumin this is some type of personal and they have relation....it didnt hit too well)
i'll slap ya around, like when you're in your room
you have so much whack shit dude, you could get high off the fumes
(LOL... k lil funny)
nah i'm not serious, i'm messing around, having a beer
i get straight to the point, phenom's just queer
(eh)
i'll tear you apart, more of monster than that wall in boston
and i'll break ya down faster than pychaiatrist with a shotgun
PUMP PUMP
(coo comparison)
you're no good, your shit just doesn't fly at this board
you couldn't land a decent punch, in a brawl at the airport
(good one)

p had this.....solid structure....although no personals on this battle really....this was based off punches and multis and wordplay in this matter and P just hit alot harder

Old 08-01-07, 03:33 PM   #33
phenom1
Flyweight

Text Record: 5-1
IP: DFCF AF20

Thanks Mayne Uppin This..............
Thanks For The BreakDown

Envied Thoughtz

Phenom~~SkepTik~~42-Keyz

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?p=3203450&posted=1#post3203450

TrYoUt ThReAd^^^^^
Send a message via Yahoo to phenom1  
Old 08-01-07, 06:55 PM   #34
Diet Coke

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 5374 C987

Lmfao..

R-Evolution, dude I've been here since July 2004, this is an alias of my real Red Bull account. High Knucks won this battle, no doubt, phenom1's was garbage. The reason people don't battle on this site anymore is because verse's like his get wins because the only people who vote are half retarded.

/Knucks has been my best friend for almost 15 years, I guess we are a rare case of knowing each other.

Also, phenom1 PM'ed me to vote as well, basically, you lose/possibly get banned if I turn you in.

Old 08-01-07, 06:56 PM   #35
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
This was feedback posted for High Knucks

I just took the best shit of my life. It was also one where there is like barely any left overs and wiping is really easy.

Old 08-01-07, 07:55 PM   #36
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
Lmfao..

High Knucks won this battle, no doubt, phenom1's was garbage. The reason people don't battle on this site anymore is because verse's like his get wins because the only people who vote are half retarded.

So, what your saying is, the more simple the verse, the better?

PLEASE...notice how nobody GOOD battles anymore.

Thats because the people who were GOOD, got fucked by people like you who don't understand anything about what the elements of rap battling. High knucks shit was simple as fuck..and thats giving him the benefit of the doubt. People do battle here all the time, just nobody that is any good. The people that battle here, fucking suck now...and thats because of people like you who celebrate mediocrity....if you can even call it that.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision  
Old 08-01-07, 08:38 PM   #37
Adam

LMFAO..

Quit Messin In Fights!! Phenom 'Check Ya Insides' Like Inspections At Flights
I Know How To Form Punchlines While He 'Left In The Dark' Like Directions At Night/*
So what is good about this punch? Is it the terribly choppy multies, the weak metaphors, or the self glorification?
Dethrone The King? You Feeling Lucky? I Get To Ripping And Smash You Clovers
Cuz He Stop When 'Shit Hits The Fan' Like I Was Flipping A Bathroom Over/** (HaHa)
Honestly.. not funny, not even well thought out, just stupid. If I heard this live I'd probably leave.
Phenom Be Ruling And Stunt Ur Growth. I Crush Fakes So I Get To Ruining You Bummer Clones.
My Skills Is Shown, And Its Best If Dude 'Keep At Bay' Like Moning To Summer Homes/***
Another terribly choppy line, difficult to read, ruins the entire punch. Learn the key elements to texting, there is none in here.
This Is Like Words In A Undercover Sting Gone Wrong Cuz You In Trouble You Fake
First Time He Too Out Witted To Match This So Like 'Greedy Thieves' He'll Do A Double Take/ ****
That's not even a punch, it's just whack.
Knucks, Keep On Wishin G! Cuz Like 'Dated Love Letters' Your Punches Are Fading And Missing-Me
You Better Then P? Thats Where I 'Draw The Line' Like Painting A Fishing Scene/ *****
This is one of the worst punches I've seen in the last while, I mean even the creativity in it is fuckin' whack.
Outweigh Me? I Test His 'Bone Strength' So Its Not 'Marijuana' When He Watch Me 'Try A Joint'
This Dudes 'Irrelevant To Skill' And I Kill Without 'Laying A Finger' On Him And He'll Be Desides The Point/******
Another shitty self glorification line, with no real hit at all.

This verse fuckin' sucked, I mean Knucks didn't drop anything too special either, but it was definitely better than this piece of shit.

Old 08-02-07, 12:37 AM   #38
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

take a page outta your sex life dude, you're nothing much
for real, how many battles before you prove you fuckin suck

what in the fuck is good about this? it doesn't even make sense, not one part of it...the set up is completely irrelevant to the actual"punch" and the punch makes no sense to anything.

you'll need alot of luck, i'm about ready to burst
grab a 4 leaf Clova... but that guys even worse

this is fucking basic as well...set up, stupid....punch....WOWWWW...it's so impressive that he added "4 leaf" to somebodies name, which turned his punch into meaning....grab a guy thats worse than you for good luck because his names clova....the wordplay here fucking sucks dude..if you don't see that you're stupid as fuck....not to mention the fact, to even bring up someone so shitty, is to hurt yourself.

i'll slap ya around, like when you're in your room
you have so much whack shit dude, you could get high off the fumes

i'll slap you around, like when you're in your room? that doesn't make any sense either....you have so much whack shit dude, you could get high off the fumes..
that actually wasn't too bad...but the fact that he didn't even set it up AT ALL...let alone decently....is what makes it bad...if he's not going to have punches where the first line sets it up....than what is the purpose of the the other lines?

nah i'm not serious, i'm messing around, having a beer
i get straight to the point, phenom's just queer

basic, no complexity whatsoever....and if i had a dollar for everyime some new fucking tool has used this, i would buy this site, and kick people like you off of it

after i own 91% of the world because of how fucking rich I am.

i'll tear you apart, more of monster than that wall in boston
and i'll break ya down faster than pychaiatrist with a shotgun

once again, these are two seperate lines that have nothing to do with eachother.
2nd line was decent....but it had no fucking set up..which makes it an incomplete punch.

you're no good, your shit just doesn't fly at this board
you couldn't land a decent punch, in a brawl at the airport

This is as close as he came to having 1 full complete decent punch....instead, he either used no set up....or his set up just contradicted his follow up

In order to be able to land, or not land....you have to be abloe to fucking fly in the first place...the first line he said your shit just doesn't fly....so to say he couldn't land a decent punch.....is to say that his shit would be flying in the first place....the only this changes....is if the first and 2nd line have nothing to do with eachother...in which case..it was another incomplete punch..which is the story of his whole entire verse.

it was either no punch at all..or incomplete....atleast phenom was able to create complete punches that made sense......

and it's funny you say"shitty this, shitty that"

because it's better to have shitty anything...than nothing at alll.

shut the fuck up, i know that you have probably grown used to the warmth of your friends balls on your fucking forhead over that much time, but you gotta cut the shit....and stop being a biased little faggot who is judging hip hop writing, and not using any elements of hip hop or writing to do so.

Old 08-02-07, 02:04 AM   #39
phenom1
Flyweight

IP: 20BE 58B5

Yo Please Stop Fighting, 1 More Vote, The Real Reason Why I Pm'd Yall To Vote, Is Because Thats What You Did On My Last Site, Beacause Usually NoOne Votes.....But I Did Not Cheat I Love Rap, And I Would Never Do That.....I Can Prove AnyThing Ya'll Want

Envied Thoughtz

Phenom~~SkepTik~~42-Keyz

TrYoUt ThReAd^^^^^
Old 08-02-07, 05:59 AM   #40
Adam

It's funny how you broke down his verse with half the wordplay flying over your head.

Old 08-02-07, 07:04 AM   #41
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull
It's funny how you broke down his verse with half the wordplay flying over your head.

funny how you, having no understanding of wordplay, would make that sort of accusation.

You're whack...period. You're friend is much worse. Period. talk shit all you want, it doesn't change anything other than the way others view you're already low, undrstanding of text, hip hop, and writing in general.

Old 08-02-07, 07:11 AM   #42
phenom1
Flyweight

IP: 5EC5 6E8C

SomeBody Please Just Post Up A Vot.....LOL.....Geez

Envied Thoughtz

Phenom~~SkepTik~~42-Keyz

TrYoUt ThReAd^^^^^
Old 08-02-07, 02:24 PM   #43
phenom1
Flyweight

IP: E33B 939F

Uppin This, Thanks For Defendin My Vere Revolution

Envied Thoughtz

Phenom~~SkepTik~~42-Keyz

TrYoUt ThReAd^^^^^
Old 08-03-07, 12:56 AM   #44
phenom1
Flyweight

IP: F429 6D0B

Uppin Ya'll.......................................

Envied Thoughtz

Phenom~~SkepTik~~42-Keyz

TrYoUt ThReAd^^^^^
Old 08-03-07, 12:20 PM   #45
Adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Evolution
funny how you, having no understanding of wordplay, would make that sort of accusation.

You're whack...period. You're friend is much worse. Period. talk shit all you want, it doesn't change anything other than the way others view you're already low, undrstanding of text, hip hop, and writing in general.

Have you ever read anything you've written? You're a joke.