View Single Post
Old 12-19-03, 04:51 PM   #6
Tha Duce
Duce I Rae

IP:

aight Even thou me and Conflicting are Boys Im exspalin my vote fairly Cauz I would exspect the same from everyone. but if Opey does not want to count my vote eather way then so be it. Just trying to be fair that is all.

MOF -
quality is not bad just not much depth to the audio, and there is a lil air mic sound, but nothing to bad. the over doubs somtimes are off timing and dont sound great are a more of a distraction. I think you might have them to loud. it should be more of a sudle thing wit your voice. that is my though about that. Lyrics are ok not the great. if you had alot better Delivery it would sound alot better, and make more sence probly cauz it sounds almost like one big sentance. So over all I give you a 7 out of 10 so better track than most.

Conflicting -
Ok Ive heard you use this beat before even thou its yours, Its not totaly the same you have added a few things. but still a good beat. so since its a old beat you have used basicly Im have to take a point away. Tha lyrics are on point strait up. and the delivery makes them stick out like 3D. That is what we call tyiming. quality is just about perfect. it could mabye be sunk in a bit tighter but is strait great quality. Creativity was real nice wit the audio style change ups on the multi's, and nice hook work'd in. This is somthing Id bump. I was hopin for a new beat, well it sorta was. But over all great track. 9 out of 10

Vote = Conflicting

NO HATE OR D/R Peace

[COLOR=Blue]
Send a message via AIM to Tha Duce Send a message via MSN to Tha Duce Send a message via Yahoo to Tha Duce