View Single Post
Old 12-19-03, 04:51 PM   #1
LastPoet
Banned: Spamming

DISS to Viscosity..

IP:

Merkin-his-diction then worsen-afflictions when i prove hes a coward and disperse-his-depiction
Terse-wit-this-sentence, D depleted whatever spine he had when he dropped his verse-against-Dropz//
And ya text? like passin kidney stones you hardly flow, no showed to me so i know u wont be good-as-a-rival (arrival)
Might as well be blind-though, never see personals when ya verses are based on names like the books-in-the-bible//
Deprived-hoe gets an abusing-wit-rhythm for being a bitch for vets,secret fan of me and a groupie-to-Dropz
To think i used to loosely-defend-him till i found out his story was about dickridin and bars like movies-of-prison//
So while you're assuming-positions ill formulate an attack-of-my-own and put lyrical bullets in the back-of-ya-dome
A disasterous-clone of the whackest-of-foes gets an axe-in-his-nose cuz i shit on MC like mcdonalds served me a laxative-cone//
Cant match-wit-a-pro cuz my lyrics like slammin chess boards over your head with the way my raps-a'pawn-you (upon)
Its a fact-ill-harm-you when i can simply flow at ya verse and have your entire bar structure collapsin-on-you//
This kids-a-winner? nah your wacker than most, not even a text vet so its my duty as the illest to tip-beginners
Math must be shit cuz multis confuse you when this bitch-contender stays dashin out of place like failed olympic-sprinters!!