View Single Post
Old 12-21-03, 05:31 PM   #13
Conflicting
New to RB

IP:

Okay Duce. Your hook was fuckin ill. You had awesome sound quality which is the biggest factor in my book. After i listen to your track the hook, "was I meant to be any more than me," gets stuck in my head; That is a good thing. Yo lyrics were definately on topic... Beat was alright... Kinda happy soundin beat..lol.. Overall a good track.

Okay Fiori... listening... I dont like the beat... you have too much of a phaser on that flute.. or whateva that instrument is... but nice melody to the flute... The phaser just kills the flute, ruining the track in my point of view... I would put some reverb on it and maybe a lil chorus, and throw a stereo plugin on that flute for sho'....... I like how you are layzie with your words but you slurred a couple of them...makin the vocalist sound like he's "special" or something. that was cool how you spit quik for a second... do that more often... .. you got to loud on that last "but it always seems to rain at the end.... quite that down a bit... this is something i wouldnt listen to driving down the road... but worth improving on... good topic..

My vote goes to Duce.