View Single Post
Old 12-22-03, 01:49 PM   #2
TRUE*D
Banned

IP:

This kid wants to earn a rep tryin to burn a vet? After I beat him, I'll turn his neck so he can look back in regret!/
Yo, it's second nature for me to punk these second graders thinkin they wreckin majors with the freshest flavors. They can't deliver a message... like stepped on pagers!/
SC can't focus, he needs "concentration camp". Get ya jaw shattered on the "Night of Broken Glass" boxin with the champ/
He's trying to kill my juice, but when I spill my views, I fill the news with headlines such as "The Ill Don't Lose!" I Used SC's Neck to Fill A Noose!" and I'm Known to leave the Skill-less Abused!/
I see you callin out mad heads, but I never seen you spit. You can't beat me pussy, period! Only blood leaves your lips (ewwww)/
I'll make an example of this newbie it's known, I break in a trample on those who subdue me in route to the throne/
You can't see me like unpaid cable channels. Tempt me to anger, I leave you fucks laid sprained and mangled! But I know you're affraid to engage in tangles with one who dumps phrases aimed to slam you!/
So what's the verdict in this? I hurt herbs when I work words to service this bitch. He's so pussy I see his cervix when he spits!/
Yo, this doesn't seem fair, so I'm comin with half my force, on the way to the top, cross me and I crash your course. I slash with swords, connect and straight gash your gourd. You liked my shÃ-t and asked for more, now you layin dead on the bathroom floor!