Thread: %GoOfY% vs dw
View Single Post
Old 12-24-03, 06:23 PM   #3
%GoOfY%

IP:

.....Check it......
|..You Mock!..You're Verse at Least Decent?..Defeat comes as a Hence!..You Sick and Breathing?..No Your Sort of Any Talent Remains in Suspense, I'm 'Blowin' Away Victory' Like Each Bar Like GoOfY was a Vent, DW Never Be Like Me, cuz He'll Have No Names Under 'Victorious Against'..|..Fuckin Jock
|..GoOfY Hurtin' This Man, Like Clumsy Kids Through Sidewalks, I'm Stompin' His Hand, Nice?..No, This Kid Wouldn't Understand,
I'm Makin' This Bitch Holdin' His Chest, Like I Was Causing Harm To His Ovalry Glands, It's Already Over, Damn, cuz I'm Just Slackin' on Words, Like Fuckin' Dyslexic Kids Usin DW as a Slang for Than..|(damn).
|..You're Worst Than Sars!..cuz I'm Breezin Through Diseases, You Couldnt Compete, Don't Talk Your Way Outta This cuz GoOfY Exceling Ranks Past DW Like Fuckin' Cars, I'm Beatin You Hard!..cuz I Might Be Like Kindergarteners cuz My Head Always Extends Above You, Like DW was a Fuckin' Monkey Bar!..|
|..Takin' Your Career Far?..You Must Be Dreaming!..cuz My Punches 'Killin This Kid's Spirit' Like a Father's Death of Brett Farve, I'm Like Your Fuckin' Foster Parent, I'm Never Leavin' This Child in Charge, cuz GoOfY is Finally Gonna Bring Some 'Presence'(Presents) to Your Christmas, Like a Fuckin' Fake Santa Claus..|
Thought You Were Gonna Take This?..Keep on Dreaming!
|..I'm Carrying This Baby on My Back, Like Fuckin' Carraiges, Stretch for One More Son?..I Know Where Your Next Spare Is, cuz I'm Exposin' a Herb, Like The U.S. Army Did, You Won-in-Which, I Dominate This Bitch, cuz GoOfY is Like 'Hoes Lookin' For Marriage', I'm Talkin Simple Steps and Walkin' Through Your Heritage..|