View Single Post
Old 12-25-03, 11:05 PM   #1
C-Section

i need your guys knowledge

IP:

im not tring to have a profesional studio(yet), all i want to do right now is record some tracks at home, so i could get everything perfected the way i want it before i go to the studio to record it(saves time/money ) but i also want it to have good quality so i could put up some of my audios here, and people dont have to listen to a song that sounds like shit because of the quality.

so i need your help and opinion on a few things.

for christmas, i got a Unidirectional Dynamic Mic and a smm-1750 mixer the guy at radioshack told my mom, that thats pretty much all i needed and that they are both high quality. in understand condencer mics are better but for now im just working with this.

do you guys know anything about them? are they really high quality like he said? will it work good for what i wanted to do?

and am i going to need anything else to record, or do i have everything i need? other then programs like pro tools, or acid pro, or anything like that, right now im just talking about the equipment i need.

i hope i explained everything good enough for you guys to understand.

and the duce(what ever your name is) ive read your posts in this forum, so im telling you ahead of time shut up, you reply to every thread with your ego bullshit acting like everyone is a professional audio person. if that wa the case they wouldnt be in the AUDIO HELP FORUM, so before you reply to this with your "i know more then everone attitude" shut up, dont reply unless your going to help.