View Single Post
Old 12-26-03, 12:57 AM   #4
Tha Duce
Duce I Rae

IP:

WTF is that mixer and talkin shyt.. no I try to help unless people as fuckin stupid questions cauz a stupid question gets a stup'd answer strait up. If people went and read some threads or books before they ask dumb questions I would not get fustrated with dumb fuckers. Shit I dont know everything and never claim too.

Ok about your stuff the mic is not as bad as what your "mixer" is, shit that is not even a real mixer its trash I know cauz i have looked at it. the best Advise i could give is get the book Modern Recording technques and read it cover to cover a few times and under stand everything in it. then use that information and find spafic topics that you want to learn more about and serch for them online. This will give you a basiss of information and will put you ahead of 90% of the people on the net strait off. Most dont know shit but to push the record button and the stop button.

Ok and I give attidue because people who have not even tryed to learn anything. come on asking moron questions... that is fuckin pointless. and as far as my ego goes yes I have one. GOt a problem wit it... oh well... dont give a fuck. and I know what Im talkin about and most people have enough comon sence to lissin to what I have to say about there quality and information about this stuff. shit man Im being concederd for a composing job for a movie. So grow the fuck up and suck it up. and stop asking dumb questions about shit that is not even for recording.

[COLOR=Blue]
Send a message via AIM to Tha Duce Send a message via MSN to Tha Duce Send a message via Yahoo to Tha Duce   Reply With Quote