View Single Post
Old 12-27-03, 04:20 AM   #3
Limitz
Banned: Biting

IP:

Ya Groundz a Corrupted Army, u better Examine-ya-Base cuz’ I’ll Shake ya Stance like Landz-when-they-Quake/ -1
Phresh’ll Damage-ya-Face until ya make Camera’s-Break, you couldn’t Endure a Biter, ya Stamina’s-Fake/-2
Grenadez explode tha Caves to ya Air wayz, thiz Lames-so-Dazed/ -3
Bitch I don’t Play-those-Games, Ya Boxin wit’ Fire….. watch me K.O.this Place/-4
Ya Scriptz-Irrelevant to Fit my Characteristics to Spit-Intelligent/-5
Just Skip-tha-Jealousness, you couldn’t Pick a Bone with me if you were an Archeologist-Skeleton/-6
Jack is Practicin’-Nonsense, with an Axe-in-Gauntletz I’ll Fracture-ya-Socketz/-7
Slappin’-thiz-Novice, ya can’t See me, but u might Catch a Glimpse of Phresh if u Captured-my-Opticz/-8
Ya Paragraphs Show tha Lack-of-ya-Logic, but Back-to-my-Concept…You need to Hold ya Spits back around me like Retractable-Vomit!/-9
Detach ya Throat-from-ya-Spine, there’s no Hope-for-ya-Mind, ya Linez Useless like Gunz with Scopes-for-tha-Blind/-10
I’ve Noticed-tha-Signz, these Emcee’s with no Quotable-Linez keep gettin’ matched with tha Dopest-you’ll-Find!/-11
Meet ya Apparent-Demise, against Phresh ya Lost in Space, Seems ya Starin’-at-Sky’s/-12
No one here’s Scared-of-thiz-Guy, watch me Give It Too Jack like a Fire Fighter Charity-Drive!!/-13
Feel tha Pain-when-I-Hit-em, check tha Reign-of-tha-Kingdom, and Jacka is my Next Slain-Victim/-14
Listen, for you My Name’s-Forbidden, Chomped ya Head off…now Phresh’s tha Next suspect for tha Anti Campaign-for-Bittens/-15

Sorry its 15, had to add that last line in. copy if ya want. p'z