View Single Post
Old 12-29-03, 09:22 PM   #132
TheUnderRated

IP:

just fuck a topic whenever i drop it ya'll tell me to stop i tell y'all cop it but this shit is too simplistic lets get it on with some pimp ass shit...heeh rhyme tyme game i wordplay i'm the MVp how you gona do me when you spit newb to me and i merked you on RB..hehe i'm insane check the crew give a fuck what your crew is i talk mad shit for my crew...cause they won't beef with you but i will the crazy mofo whose known to kill and then carve a verse in your chest thats hella ill...not to self fix structure cause its fucked like connectin my cable service bite my shit and get hooked up...like master P i got the hook up ever seen that movie if not then you don't know shit fuckin lil homies ...tupac said it....oh shit this freestyle i let it get a lil out a hand ..but one in the hand is worth to in the bush..unless i got my dick in that bush then i just proceed to push i suck its clear from this freestyle right here ..but we looked up the weather forecast halfway through so we could see if tahoe was clear...........AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH