View Single Post
Old 12-29-03, 09:50 PM   #133
Diallo
New to RB

IP:

I was out runnin the land/looking for sun and sand/ when I came accross a man from thailand/I asked what's the capital he answered " bangkok"/ so I kicked him in the nut and broke off around the block/ as I made it around the corner I tripped over a bum/ he was looking for some spare change and asked if I had some/ I said I don't have none but, he knew that I was a liar/ so he grabbed the lighter from his pocket and tried to light my ass on fire/ I kicked his teeth out and stole the lil bit of change he had in his cup/ some people might say that, that was wrong they should shut the fuck up/ after I empty the bums pockets I ran into a kwiki mart and robbed it, over my face I wore a jacket/ scurried into the parkin lot and the first car I saw I jacked it/ I parked around the corner 2 blocks down from my house/ police came by later ask question I said that I hadn't been out/ he gave me a card said if I remember anything to call him and let him know/ I told him "okay" said he should have a nice he said okay and he let me go/