View Single Post
Old 12-29-03, 10:17 PM   #1
Krytikal

Keystyle-Enter the Womb of Words

IP:

this is somthing I just threw together no dicktonry reading, i just no alot of words for some reason, it's eXtremly conmfuzing and you probably wont like it but i figure what the hell here it is check for yourself

My purple verbal perpendicular drive by's be intrinsically hidden inside metaphysical lingo molested soprano wise guys disguises/ ebola infested / uncontested/ flo melody archeology time invested/ elohim round table discussions cuz they interested/ infinite mind tek 9 next level lessons/ infinity/divinity/serenity/tranquillity/ grim reaperly remembered me from the toxic state of shock century/ for 9 months I been skeemin and swimmin in semen/ evicted from the womb/ bleedin infantile style/ findin air from the cramped nappy dugout for life's tru meanin/ I told yall / I composed a flo show fo indisposed froze souls who embraced platinum but still love Egyptian pawn shop financed ghetto gold/ real flo kings know only th English slangwich detains us/ I battled heritage and heroism in parallel sick mad blunted sickle cell dimensions just to save and justify realism/ its gon be alright 2 nite/ cuz I joined forces wit 2 impregnated pro life pronouns /surrounded by al queida triple darkness troops ,in the suicidal lyrical hold em up nigga compound/ usin the total recall protocol I cant fall rollcall I envelop and embellish hellish plots of devils and fold all/ u should cerebrally instinctly distinctly humbly know/ dat th spit acid faster from mars bastard aint remotely havin it/ I used clueless molecules as delinquent debt collectors to bring back unpaid union dues/ I even download hateful frigid leery intentions, cookin up payback in revenges retro out to get u lab kitchens/ cook em up / with many nice spices/ serve em in nice hearty portions nicely/ precisely/ done rightously every eternal midnight,
who you remotely know this excitin ignitin and itchin
without bitin visciously since the 5th century B.C.?//

Plus the flows well respected/
I connect like highly aggressive dsl internet cable
uncongested connections and flow like the equity behind
a mutual fund tax sheltered low income molested investment//

Unprotected Protoplasmic Paraplegic Paragraphs in ya
nasal Passages/ Packed in like cocain cartel traffickin/ AND ON THE HIGH ENDZ OF DIVIDEND STACKIN
THATS HOW I'AM WRAPPIN PLATINUM PLAQUES AND BIG SIZE
MAGNUM PACKAGES//

I know, I know, COnfuzzing, just tell em what you thought, i'll have some new work coming soon hope you guys like it, ps to the bored admin, or w/e am I aloud to call out rappers at this early in my attendance??

and If it's possible I want to try and get a title or belt or anyhting you guys battle for to gain respect, my main objective is tyo get some respect and make a name for myself... THanks