Old 12-31-03, 12:02 AM   #2
$BiDdY-CeNtRaL$

IP:

~i miss the block i've been on lock for too long/
~philly's biggest shock dont think u gonna be on top for to long/
~cuz u fake bitch i live what i sing-a bout /
~to good for the whole site and i aint even got a single out/
~i aint sweet i keep heaters high wit the fever on 13th and sneak beaters/
~lift ur soul like cheap sneakers before i chop u wit meat cleavers and leave u dead in a deep freezer/
~my whole crew to dangerous i chill wit heat sqeezers/
~all day on street bein stressed by my P.i./
~people wanna be i yah i can see why/
~hop out the g4 chill wit the g5 only question still alive is how chrit gonna survive/
~so good u can see my game through the shirt/
~i got some kids i wanna hurt but u i wanna merk .. and no matter who on this site got beef jus stop cuz it aint gonna work/
~not like the rest but vets think they can put me to the test cuz all this vets sound like has -been and 4-real i aint impressed/ .. ~and god knows biddy aint the best but i shoot out shots to dawgs(dogs) and i aint ur vet ( veternarian )/
~no matter what this site says u'll neva move me /
~cuz biddy like a lyrical monster he can star in a horror movie/
~i'm here to warn i was born wit a set of horns wit rap music pumpin through my damn embilical cords here to surprise the world like a 4 door ford gettin wrecked by my honda accord/
~cuz when i'm done this fella will look like mozzerella after it was chewed up and spit out of a helicopter prepelor/
~drivin a rusty scapal up through ur scalp and rippin ur adams apple out through ur mouth./
~to crazy so dnt let me find ur adress through the site cuz i wont be surprised if i decide to show up at ur house./

are u scared yet pussy and that was a real freestyle not that look in the dictionary shit pussy .. no big words in every sentence her !!

good luck bitch