Thread: Just Venting ..
View Single Post
Old 01-01-04, 06:46 PM   #9
Baron Mynd
Banned: Spamming

IP:

That's because the avatar is mine .. made specifically for me .. i had this everywhere ..

There's a saying that me and some AIM kids have came up with for the constant rise of DR's, & Get-Along-Gangs that plauge RB ..

Its Called the: "The High School Effect"

It's not like it sounds .. The high school effect is simple to explain. In our old RB, shit talking came naturally .. due to the fact that most emcee's then were SOLO. Thus: we talked shit till we battled and the shit talk simmered down between those opponents.

Nowadays no-one can stand solo and say "I'm better then You and if you Doubt it then Lets Battle" .. Everyone wants to be a part of the 'in' crowd of RB .. just like in high school .. Hence the name.

The worst part is that Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder.. There are soooooooo many member's with this "High School Effect" that SKILL no longer FULLY matters in battles .. Your name does, Your post count does .. your board reputation does, and i reckon to a certain extent - your crew membership does too.

^ I realise some peeps will try to deny this fact, but it's seen and complained about almost everyday here .. from the LLL forum to Frontlines .. everywhere.

^This is your IP bitch!
Send a message via AIM to Baron Mynd   Reply With Quote