Thread: Agony vs Joker
View Single Post
Old 01-01-04, 10:49 PM   #6
Agony

IP:

aight here we go

so here I am battlin joker backslash the comedian
if someone told u put water in the pot I bet u'll put in the wrong ingredient
joker yous a dirk like Nowitzki on the Mavericks bitch, dawg u never had-a-bitch
yes I fuckin pack-a-clip, and when the slugs come out, ur whole front and back-will-split
like a sunflower seed, its dumb how u'll bleed
but it'll be a blessin how u'll perish for the whole rap game and me
I concoct a punchline every second, BK's what I'm reppin, where we recklessly hold weapons
better watch where u steppin, and if I see u out at sea, my ship will remain afloat while urs will be reckoned
a few niggas from the 937(where hes from) told me u were wack and it seems to be true to me
I'll have ppl u thought were ur friends with gats creep up on u unexpectedly like puberty
ur record shows that thus far no 1 was capable of endin ur winnig streak but I am the one chosen
u spit thinkin that ur hot like fire but in fact ur flow is the equivalent of Baby's ice: frozen
u think u gettin better every battle but u constantly progress in shit(nothin)
joker u a lil nigga, my words r bigger than urs like I'm constantly pressin shift(on keyboard)
dawg u never inserted ur penis in between pussy, u a virgin, but I know, u ain't ready 4 dat
u a clown, thats y the only thing u ever sticked in was ur internet cord in the telephone jack