Thread: shizz vs C.Quip
View Single Post
Old 01-02-04, 04:31 PM   #5
C.Quip

IP:

*Cracks Knuckles*
Microphone Wreck..1...2..
Yo Shizz

Check my M.O, i been spliting heads with flows that impact at yah back like a shottie blow..I'll explode as my rhymes let go,Flows attacking yah spine leaving you're neck froze==
Yah dead bro! Heads all down in the ground like ostriches..I'll disperse yah genes and have yah DNA dissapear like aborted kids==
I'll blow yah ribs and deface yah face with acid just to hurt you.. Then rip out yah skeleton and still have a bone to pick with you==
See what cad do? I'll leave you with a blazed crew yah fake!..I got you in the wrong state of mind, get a map to get cha mind straight==
Have yah lines raped then leave yah dome mis-placed with my scripts..Shizz with an album? i wouldn't check his single if i was into online relationships==
My scripts'll leave yah disected with the first clip black..Yah straight wack! could steal Hi'Tech printers and would still miss the facts==
My lyrics hazmat, with raps that got more hard lines then Mikes Lemonade plant hats..While yah passed out on yah back flat, I'll leave yah forehead with a "I'm Wack" tat==
Fuck that..Yah wack black..You're bitch gets fingered more then a sax..You're wraped..and caped..Fuck this battle..Im gone black..