TRIBAL
Banned

IP:

------------Eki verse--------

Am sick of these puppets, with pre-sets
Behaving like muppets, children with no facts
Mature up, understand, You still have time to grow,
To lyrically and physically, become a man
You want hours to bust a couple of lines?
Give me 10 minutes, wanna borrow some of my rhymes?
I know this shit is complicated, Skippy*
Your getting sun cancer, your skin looking freckly , freaky
You cant flow , this shit is deadly, rather extreme
You redneck, isn’t your country still under the Queen?**
Why are you Australian’s natural followers, it makes me vomit
Go learn your history, you came to that island as Convicts***.
I know you dont understand history,
and there is still things in this world you haven’t yet seen
relax, you just into puberty, your only sixteen

^^good battle alote of fuckin funny personals and pounches great wordplay and meta^^ (still laughing)
better strutre and flow

------------tolerent verse----------------

Eki u was feel the ~Power and Wrath~ im the man who brang the ~Towers to Crap~ and i snaped ur ~spine in Half~ cause when i read ur verse i ~Cryied and Laughed~//
listen ur ~Twisted Paragraghs~ cant complete the system of u getting ~Fisted to first Class~ and my verses demonstrate and u ~admitted ur Last~//
the interventions ~trick ur mind~the games comence when u dumb and ~Thick u cant ryhme~//
as ur body and organs decide to ~Chrode Instantly~and ur intestines churn in a matter of seconds and ~Erode Constantly~//
when u ~Turtore ur Lungs~ like in the states in NY is look once and u will get a ~puncture from Guns~//
man u wanna talk about ~Borrowing Rymes~ man u being beggind me to be ~loaning my crimes~//
if u could just think...and do some ~Connecting Punches~mayber u might win a battle instead of ~infecting Kids Lunches~ and maybe u will live another day but now... ur ~Creamating ur Dead Hunches//

ok verse you need elevate but you did good work on you structre will help your verse flow

no hate jus a vote

overall EKI takes the poll vote

vote on battles in my sig

i took the time

peace