View Single Post
Old 01-02-04, 10:48 PM   #48
FormulaMC
Light Weight

IP:

"The king of monotone, with my own throne
Righteously violent prone my words bring winds like cyclones" - Guru from "Moment Of Truth"

"Big ones, extra large heat
Humongous shit that won't fit up under your car seat
Pop in a heart beat
Keep the cannon in my reach
Lay you flat on your back like you was tannin on the beach" - Lil' Fame from MOP - "We Got Guns"

"They Say A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words, Well I Paint Mine With A Sentence." - Rise from "Relay Remix"

"Asking If I'm Dope . . That's Like Fuckin With A Chick Who Don't Give A Head. . Thas A No Brainer." - Talib Kweli from "Wack Niggas"

"See, Ghostwriting Is A Hobby Kid, So If Somebodies Shit Sound Like I Wrote I Probly Did." - Lloyd Banks

"I'm Switchin' My Steez, Please, Love You Is Seven Letters. . So Is Fuck You. . N I Like Them Seven Better." - Formula from "Frontin' Free Verse"

"I got a condo with a number of condoms in it, same place with the rhymes up in it, So all I do is rap and sex, imagine how I stroke, see how it's flown on my last cassette."
- Jay-Z from "Nigga What, Nigga Who."

"Aww, Did He Get His Feelings Hurt? . . Naaw, He Got Titties Under His Shirt." - Kanye West from "My Way"

"She Got A Light Skinned Friend Look Like Michael Jackson. . Got A Dark Skinned Friend Look Like Michael Jackson." - Kanye West from "Slow Jamz"

"Mayonaise Colored Benz, I'm Pushin Miracle Whips." - Kanye West from "Wack Niggas"

Those Are Jus Some Ill Ones I Can Think Of. . Probly The Illest Line To Me Is Either :

"I Don't Sleep, Cause Sleep Is The Cousin Death." - Nas from "NY State Of Mind" . . I think

"I Ain't A Killa But Don't Push Me. . Revenge Is Like The Sweetest Joy Next To Gettin' Pussy." - 2-Pac from "Hail Mary"

"Same song, just remixed, different arrangement
Put you on a yacht but they won't call it a slaveship
Strangeness, you don't control this, you barely hold this
Screamin brand new, when they just sanitized the old shit
Suppose it's, just another clever Jedi mind trick
That they been runnin across stars through all the time with" - Mos Def from "Theives In The Night"

INSTANT. .

Send a message via AIM to FormulaMC   Reply With Quote