Thread: shizz vs C.Quip
View Single Post
Old 01-03-04, 02:18 AM   #9
PaDDyMaN

IP:

lil shits like C.Quip'll never have a chance
kids only 14, he should be at neverland ranch
5/10 Was a good idea but was played yo, try to avoid that whenever possible just make both lines be about the SAME topic
10 line minimun, i just need one line
im lyin' on word "Nickelodeon" and i'm fine
4/10
i read the profile,46 posts a day, dont quit your day job
im pissing you off worser than when the dolphins missed the playoffs
6/10
took you long enough to check in, were you beating your meat?
you're a loser from miami, not to be confused with the heat
5/10 average line
you're whole state sucks even your state of mind
you're a living punchline and a waste of my time
6/10
Shizz I like how you kept it SHORT but it was almost TOO short, short and sweet is a GREAT style but u gotta come HARDCORE with the punches if its gonna be that short dude

Check my M.O, i been spliting heads with flows that impact at yah back like a shottie blow..I'll explode as my rhymes let go,Flows attacking yah spine leaving you're neck froze==
5/10 lotaaaaa filler nigga
Yah dead bro! Heads all down in the ground like ostriches..I'll disperse yah genes and have yah DNA dissapear like aborted kids==
6/10.....the second line KINDA made sense
I'll blow yah ribs and deface yah face with acid just to hurt you.. Then rip out yah skeleton and still have a bone to pick with you==
0/10 dude same word at the end of each sentence and the word before it didnt RHYME! LAME but refrain from that shit nigga
See what cad do? I'll leave you with a blazed crew yah fake!..I got you in the wrong state of mind, get a map to get cha mind straight==
4/10.....was a blind spit, who knows maybe it was an accident but its just like his closer nigga
Have yah lines raped then leave yah dome mis-placed with my scripts..Shizz with an album? i wouldn't check his single if i was into online relationships==
4/10.......
My scripts'll leave yah disected with the first clip black..Yah straight wack! could steal Hi'Tech printers and would still miss the facts==
4/10
My lyrics hazmat, with raps that got more hard lines then Mikes Lemonade plant hats..While yah passed out on yah back flat, I'll leave yah forehead with a "I'm Wack" tat==
6/10
Fuck that..Yah wack black..You're bitch gets fingered more then a sax..You're wraped..and caped..Fuck this battle..Im gone black..
4/10
you had alot more lines, so ill subtract your worst scored phrases to equal shizzezzzzzz
Close battle
CQUIP definately had more flow and alot more words but if they are pointless and are talking about yourself then its not any good. You would do good in the "FREE STYLE CYPHER" forum, anyway both elevate ur punches
Shizz wins by a lil though he needs work too