View Single Post
Old 01-03-04, 05:18 AM   #1
-Zone Out-
Still Sick

The complexities and the lyrical power of a mathematical evil genius ~Young Gagdet

IP:

My styles often concentrated,can't find the mean,by simply just oganizing and dividing//

With violent lyrics peircing your eardrums to intoxicate you until you go into hiding//

Verbs multiplied countlessly to distract your brain cells,while I start attacking your skeletal structure until your spine start sliding//

Add sick flow compared to the flu that will leave you blue(blew) and have you hallucinating you gliding//

Verbal lyricist to the infinite power that will make you crave for more,but when I tell you no,that's when you start suiciding//

Subract wackness,untill the number line staus is going bakwards and Jesus himself just start crying//

Hypothesis predicted eions before the outcome,praised by gods whenever I start writing//

Posionus effects when copied,plagirism will make you overdose,so I welcome biting//

Mortals are obsolete when it comes to beef,so battling Lucifer is of course exciting//

Only lacking one class in school,deceased 1 on 1 ,so in other words I don't understand dying//

http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthr...323#post1044323

[i]..I feel that this kid was just rippin it..it shows complexity..some of the lines are really great..like that..cant find the mean by simply organizing and defing..that made me say damn....this is a dope peice..and I think it shoud be in RB Legends..what do yall think?
Send a message via AIM to -Zone Out-   Reply With Quote