Thread: Eminem vs. Nas
View Single Post
Old 01-03-04, 08:51 PM   #42
~RaPiDfIrE~
Light Weight

IP:

Eminem or Nas? what kind of stupid question is that? As much as I love Nas's shit, when it comes to disses he couldn't hold a candle to Eminem...I mean ESPECIALLY if it was written disstracks...I mean come on, if Jay Z can diss Nas and convince people that he's better, then why couldn't a guy who's 30 times better than Jay Z do it?

btw...that shit about the source saying that eminem said all that bullshit..that's exactly what it is, bullshit...I didn't read all the replies so someone might have already posted this but this is FACTS not opinions...

back in 2000, I read an interview with Violent J from ICP..he was talking about the detroit rappers that were around when they first started, and he said that when he met Kid Rock (who was just starting around the same time) he couldn't stand him...He said that the first time he met with him to talk about the song they would be doing for the ICP album, he could tell Kid Rock was a bitch..he said that he had a black girlfriend/secretary, and RIGHT AFTER kissing all over the bitch, he told her to get something for him, and as soon as she left the room he said something like "never trust a black person in this industry"....

I read this...4 years ago now...The Source tried saying that shit about eminem earlier this year....+ ICP HATES eminem with a passion, so obviously the shit in the interview isn't covering up for him...but I mean damn, obviously the Source can take a story that SOUNDS right (because it really happened, only w/ another detroit rapper) and dish out dirt on someone that one of their owners has beef with...

Maybe there was more to the story, but I heard the thing about how he said "never trust black people in the industry" on tv somewhere a few months ago..and I wanted to smack the stupid ass Source then...I also heard something like, he had some racist lines in one of his old songs...I haven't heard them, and I doubt that any white rapper would put racist shit in a song and expect to get somewhere..that just sounds ignorant..but that's just my own opinion...

peace