View Single Post
Old 01-04-04, 02:38 AM   #15
Reflektionz
BANNED

IP:

walter.props..
feeble props...

u both came wit sum Nice personals an metaphors...

very good shit..this shuda been the Championship battle. i think i wuda saw more heat..wich is hard to belive cuz these verses were dope..shit...ive read em atleast 3 times a peice to get ideas an try to help me elevate...
This battle..has earned u cats my respect wich is hard.cuz im em R N R text champ....
but first off feeble had a bit better metaphors walter ya punches are strong but u dont have a whole lot of em..enuff..but feeble had a few more edged u out there..ya wordplay is dope...an
i learned ya style a bit u seem to MAke sum dope personals on the guys name just like u did Wit RICH ...lol rags to richs..but the Kyle shit was clean..u used to to ya advantage feebs had personal after punch after personal..one of ya best scripts Feebs..
But i dont no walters style is tite..reading both ya verses were enjoyable....but i thought this battle was a tie..walter had the Quoted punch which is creative..still after seen a few battles wit it.
damn feebsi wish i cud hand u both my vote...but sum reason i thought walters was very consistent...to the fullest.
but i liked ya Opener feebs....Damn wut a clean battle tuff to decide who gets my vote

I have to Give my Vote to Feeble
Send a message via AIM to Reflektionz Send a message via Yahoo to Reflektionz