View Single Post
Old 01-05-04, 03:55 PM   #38
DNF
Flyweight

IP:

Chrit
^bites lyrics...

what fun do you get out of winning a battle on the internet, when you dont even use your own lyrics?

aite bouncedoggy dog i did stereotype you, if you say you aint a hater, im shocked here at RB lol, but i feel ya on what ya saying... just a lot of cats talked shit b4 they even saw anything from SOE, so you get the impression cats gonna hate and vote against ya regardless of ya skill...

ive had to come to RB, and asume everyone who spoken a bad word on SOE is a hater... if its just an opinion, and ya honest regardless i gotta see that first...

so my apologies if you got offended by me assuming you was a hater...

as for improving activity in audio on RB... you need the audio emcee's, i dont really see a lot of new tracks dropping daily or weekly, or a wide range of audio emcee's...

and the audio battles ive seen have been disappointing, this cat It especially... i give him props for battling so much and tryna improve, but seems he's the only guy battling, and everyone else is only battling him for an easy win...

audio torny would get this kicking... did you actually have a prize for the last one? cos thatd be coo...

i dont really like to be set deadlines, i make tracks when im in the mood, or feel like it, i dont like to force music out when i dont feel like it, so ive avoided the weekly topical audio shit, cos i aint got time for it, and if i did find time, i wouldnt be motivted...

blah but thats whateva...
Send a message via ICQ to DNF Send a message via AIM to DNF Send a message via Yahoo to DNF   Reply With Quote