View Single Post
Old 01-06-04, 10:14 AM   #69
Gunman tha Great

IP:

"wanna know the real reason white people seem to laugh at blacks/cuz in South Africa brothers is slaving to death in diamond minds/While meantime we spending every penny to overshine/telling the next nigga he lesser/cuz he can't afford to buy Ice from his oppresor" Rass Kass

"Kurt loder asked me what i'd say to a dead cops wife/cops kill my people everyday thats life" Kweli

"White people are on welfer more then blacks/which means the same people giving you shit got a gun to ya back/" Mos Def

"And they say its the white man i should fear/but its my own kind doing all the killing here" Pac

U wish i was fronting i'll George Bush the button/4 tha oil in ya car lift up ya hood nigga run it/and shoot up ya whole hood like ya got oil under it" Jay Z (ya'll idiots won't understand how incredible that line is)

"I was taught to rhyme undeniably and force niggaz to think/so if u need to dance so fucking much then buy N'Sync" Rass Kass

Anybody saying any line from Cassidy,Banks,Memphis Bleek, are dumb and out of the 1000 dope lines from NWA that kid picked the worse