View Single Post
Old 01-06-04, 02:46 PM   #95
PostMan

IP:

Quote:
Originally posted by DNF
NOTE TO POSTMAN:

your supposed freestyle wasnt that great... for a start it wasnt a freestyle, so dont try and act like it was... freestyled youd get ate up, get on yahoo live or even AIM chat and youll see how real cats freestyle, i could take you freestyle, black sand is on another level than you freestyle...

even if it was... i guess my free's are better than ya writtens... damn...

and no that freestyle wasnt close to any of the shit on SOE's soundclick, i wouldnt put that freestyle on soundclick...

i aint hating im keeping it real... that aint even worth a reply... sorry, but the earlier you learn the truth, the better...

criticism- you got the most annoying verse ever...

lyrics- wack as fuck... you got thug life tat'd on ya chest? then why was all ya lyrics, you aint hip hop till you popped a clip?

flow aint even on beat, you got that go stop delivery, so i know for a fact you reading the lyrics off paper, you cant even memorise so you could disguiseit as a free LMAO!

OMG! DID YOU JUST BITE THAT LINE? YOU LIKE MIDGITS TRYNA DUCK YOU HANG ON THE NET? DAMN BAN THE BITER... WTF?

BITING TEXT TO USE IN AUDIO IS STILL BITING!

pfft... biters aint even worth my time... so you just happen to bite lyrics when you freestyle sounding like you reading off paper?

plz ban him.. he is annoying.... one it was a freestyle..... im guessing you have never been in a freestyle battle (offline).... thats how they all sound.. filler than punchline..

BUT DO YALL SEE THE CONTRADICTORY??? he says it wasnt that ogod for a freestyle... but then he says it was written.. make up ya mind kid.....

2. the line you are referring to goes nothing like that.. no wonder you think im wack you cant even interpret a line...

it goes "on the contrary when this clippop, that will make ya "hiphop", but ya cds a still flipflop....

ok im done...... and i never bit no line... but why can everyone else accept it was a simple free but you?? you jealous.. and if ya boy is so good then you should knoow this is a free. becuase obviously he can freestyle better than this right?? but give off his nuts and mine... no one cares about your opinions. thank you.