View Single Post
Old 01-06-04, 04:21 PM   #8
rule
..Soft Focus..

IP:

This was a great battle. I enjoyed the different apraches from the writters. Very creative.

K-L- Impressive verse, had a great detailed description on this topic made the reader want to keep going and the vocab and what not...was really good. I Enjoyed the openeing lines...they really helped your piece...because you opened smooth...then let the story go in the middle...and then finished with a slight edge...which i thought was impressive good work

High- Also a very impressive verse. i loved the similies in it and the wordplay that brought your verse into a great format of truth. because a lot of people i feel look at quality like that. and you word usage was okie some parts you elaveted but that wasnt really needed for the way you went about it. It was a good piece well done.

But overly I enjoyed K largos verse a little better. because with 'quality' high class you had roughly the same idea as me about it...which made it feel i was reading thoughts over again...so it wasnt as impressive because lots of people ask those questions and have those opinions..so it just seemed not basic but not perfection..no what i mean..to me the more complex verse was k largo slightly because of the different way he went about it

High Class...you had a great verse but..i just enjoyed the story line by K...good work though...keep it up

Vote K Largo

Peace.