View Single Post
Old 01-06-04, 07:57 PM   #9
Provoked Images
Just call me your Savior

IP:

i'll hafta be tha one that goes against tha grain...
here we go...

K:

really nice story that was thrown in there and kept me hooked to read it, i wanted to find out wat had happened but at tha same time, tha story was confusin until tha very end, or rather half way through at least before i was gettin tha picture, which, by tha way, u did have real good imagery and i enjoyed that aspect, tha fact that u showed Quality as something that's both a virtue and can lead to a "tyrancy" as u put it was rather interestin... I would give u a 7.8 / 10 G/J

HC:

at first it had seemed like ur idea was missin tha sense of "Quality" but i soon found that i was wrong. after about tha first four lines i found wat it was u were explaining and how u explained it, not something i was expecting really but had a nice touch anyway, i really liked tha semi-"wordplay" u used as u broke up tha words and wat not (esp. tha gifted line) but to fully understand took a second reading, although tha first read still took ur breath away, overall a real nice touch to reflect Quality as something only people who deserve can get. 8.1 / 10 G/J

Winner: High Class

Both keep it up and improve, one's limit is even past heaven if u seek it...

PS: if ur wonderin y tha rating is like that, i made a program on my TI-83 that calculated a percentage than i divided that by ten... hey, it works....