View Single Post
Old 01-08-04, 01:18 PM   #4
one soul

IP:

My intellectual punchliners, "too much for the web" like "heavy spiders", you're inconsistent only "hot for brief moments" like "cigarette lighters"..
I move at sonic speeds, surpassing you. Your post? Need I mention it?, For my debut, leave Rev the "1st down" like "10 yard increments"..
Race beyond the plateau, my dopeness counters all of your movements, My verbal contusion, got you "fearing the court" like "kobe bryant"..
Intense punishment, too much creativity for this dunce kid, Stop "diluting juices", Im not impressed by "watered-down punches"..
Withstand the one soul? I'll ease up a bit to salvage the beating, Im so far advanced, extra-terrestials mimic my being..
Absorb the impact, you'll need assistance, to counter my sickness, your punchlines contain "no shock value" like "poor electricians"..
Interrupt nature's balance, my verse hits with the force of lost scriptures, Rev no-one likes you, you're "on your own" like "sexin your sister"..
Mistify illusion, verbal onslaught run free through lame dudes, I shame fools, Rev your "CD gets no play" like "Gamecubes"