View Single Post
Old 01-09-04, 01:31 AM   #7
The Necromancer
Atra Ludio or Hip-Hop?

IP:

L.A.STR~E~TZ, you've always been writing great comments for people, gald I'm no exception. Enrage, thank you. Shit like that makes writing here almost worthwhile.

Tourniquet, don't worry. I aint offended the least bit. I can understand how you'd be careful about it, folk usually don't like to have their shit messed with. But I've reached a point where I'm about to yell out "MESS WITH MY SHIT!"... but then I realized I might actually get people touching my ass and all... so I refrain from yelling that.

I like the idea of going off on the daughter's point of veiw. I might even switch up the style, go from double line rhyme to quadline rhymes of complexity and wordplay. I don't like the idea of her being empowered at the end though.

The woman in you might be saying otherwise, but the woman in me is saying this needs to have a dismal and dispairing ending.

And I have to go with what she says since the man in me is saying "FUCK HER! YEAH YEAH! FUCK HER HARD!"

So it's pretty easy to tell which side to take. One question though, what's the man in YOU saying?