View Single Post
Old 01-09-04, 09:43 AM   #1
Harlem's Finest

Tower Block Dreams...

IP:

Anyone from the UK started watching this programme on BBC Three?

It follows peeps tryin' to get into the UK hiphop scene...surprise, surprise, most are from Londons tower blocks etc..
The one just passed featured two kids.. Sloth & SkinnyMan... both idiots tho really...
It goes along with shit bout how they come from a life of crime etc... but they ain't exactly a new generation of Krays... most peeps from certain areas got the same shit goin...

Sloth got some weird style goin'... I wasn't feelin it at all, but he got pirate radio spots etc... sortin' out a record deal with Polydor..
Personally... I reckon half the peeps audios on here cane the kid... he's wack.. could just be me tho...

SkinnyMan was pretty tight... does shit at clubs etc.. Had a deal at one time but went down for a while and lost it in the process...
He looks like a fool, but got some decent lyrics... showed a short clip of him battlin' some kid also... caned him easily really...

Watching the programme I was like man.... theres a good scene startin' up in London etc... it'd be safe if it got more nationwide.. obviously theres things goin on, but particually in Wales we ain't got shit..
But yeah, feedback on the actual programme if you watched it . . .